New COOP Maps?

AJ59

To do maps it take some good motivation and precious time.Motivation I add less or a good motivation will be some $.Time I have less cause I need a job fast and making map doesn't paid.

So I do map when I have time or motivation,I am not anybody slave if I decide to quit this is my choice and if I decide to continue this is my choice to.

• 2 weeks later...

Its a real shame you feel that way about the game RpgHard as many players out there enjoy your maps, me for one included.

On the multiplayer list I saw one host with a coop map called coop retrieve.

Has anyone seen this and do they know where to download it from ?

I think it was a German server (I could be wrong).

If I could make maps I would ,as we at www.phoenixsoldier.com do not have anyone that can make maps for GRAW 2. We have plenty for ARMA, but not GRAW 2.

We all know that UBI are a pain and the game isnt as good as it should be but dont let a good game down guys !

Has anyone ever thought of producing an "Idiots Guide To Map Making" ???

CJ

:cheers:

To do maps it take some good motivation and precious time.Motivation I add less or a good motivation will be some $.Time I have less cause I need a job fast and making map doesn't paid.

So I do map when I have time or motivation,I am not anybody slave if I decide to quit this is my choice and if I decide to continue this is my choice to.

U should not be so pessimistic, RpgHard !!! :) . Of course everybody always look for new maps with eagerness. And for long time no see a new maps, they may get some over behaviour. Everyone will always happy to receive new maps and thanks the creators.

Of course, I also agree with CJo, GRAW is so restricted from creations. If it is easier to create maps, u can get more men to help u in mapping

First I've never said that I will not make maps again...a good break was needed.But now it look like that I'm alone doing it M.Cobra seem to have quit for several reasons.

I have a map on the work for GRAW2 called "coop_snipers" and it will be totaly different from "mission_snipers".I am esclusively doing coop maps for GRAW and GRAW2.I do this as a hobby so don't expect maps every week...cause I'm in a transition situation and I will have less time doing it as usual.

I am a GHOST.

Rp,

• 3 weeks later...

First I've never said that I will not make maps again...a good break was needed.But now it look like that I'm alone doing it M.Cobra seem to have quit for several reasons.

I have a map on the work for GRAW2 called "coop_snipers" and it will be totaly different from "mission_snipers".I am esclusively doing coop maps for GRAW and GRAW2.I do this as a hobby so don't expect maps every week...cause I'm in a transition situation and I will have less time doing it as usual.

I am a GHOST.

Rp,

Glad to see ur responde, more happy to know that u keep on mapping for GRAW ... :thumbsup:

Hehehe, always looking for maps w00tw00t . One more thing, if u need help in mapping, just ask out, lots of men will join. U can include me in ... ^_^