Brettzies mod + M4SopMod

StonedRaiders`

Hi :ph34r:

My question is the following:

can I make the m4 sopmod (with the m1911 colt wich I like) compatible with the Brettzies m4 mods ? You probably would ask yourself why I would do such a think, the anwser is simple: Because of the m1911 Handgun !!

Perhaps these 2 mods are compatible in your case but in my case I got an error message when I tried to load a mission after installing the M4 SOPMOD + had to restart the career to play again, but then I noticed that the weapons from the Brettzies mod were gone missing for action :(

Anyone got a solution to this ? Coudln't find anything on the net, only that somebody has had the same problem with this combination of mod's..

Thank you for reading and please reply !

=SR=

btw, if these mods are not compatible I shall choose for the Brettzies MOD ;)

Edited by StonedRaiders`

I believe that weapon and attach id's larger than "30" have problems in Multiplayer. Even the Brettzies 3.4 by itself has serious issues with the M468 that doesn't show correctly in MP [GR] Coop.

I tried to release some of the Id's by removing some of the attachs but I don't have the proper knowledge to do that.

I wish someone could at least combine both Brettzies and Snowfella mods because they are the only ones available to date.

BTW the weapons are fantastic. I wish GRAW was more mod friendly like [GR] was, with the mod prioritys in the mods screen, that was an excellent ideia at the time.

Keep up the excellent work Snow and Brettzies

I've put back the x_english folder and installed the new version of Brettzies mod but I get a crash out of it, an issue of the 1.35 patch (not sure though)...

crashlog.txt

Crash in application version: grpcrc1.35

data\lib\units\extensions\inventory.dsf(-1): Inventory: could not spawn weaponm4

SCRIPT STACK

data\lib\units\extensions\inventory.dsf(0)

Don't know but I'll delete contents of the local\english folder then try to reinstall the patch 1.35 and install the b-boy mod over it.... Try to load up a game and if it doesn't work retry the campain.... By that time there'll be couple of hours past cos I've got stuff :zorro: to do..... ;)

Fingers crossed and yeah, Thank you Snow & Brettzies lads for the very cool mods indeed =)

Ok I've uninstalled the m4sopmod and the trouble vanished like tears in the rain....

Soooo... No m4SopMod :ph34r::unsure:

Edited by StonedRaiders`

There is a thing that came up in my mind once or twice that might be the solution to this issue:

copy only the m911 files to the local\english directory with the result that this weapon will be available from the m4 sopmod and the m4 will be available from the Brettzies mod :D

Now wich files are for the m911 ? Anyone can help me with this ? Help is appriciated...

• 4 months later...

hi there

since i got really ###### of with the modsituation in the moment i decided to make a modcombination.

i like the weaponmods that are out there, all of them are good, but dont work together online.

am just sick of some 1 joining my server and crashing it.

the mod will contain bretzies 3.4, the svd/ak mod and meusoc/m4.

maybe some new weapons as well, not sure jet.

got the 3 mods combined and all weapons work fine with all mods, for me.

i hope i get some guys together during this weekend to test it online.

i apologize to the weaponmodders that i didnt ask for permission, but i wanted to try if it works 1st.

ye, i have that meusoc thingi as well, but that shouldnt be hard to fix.

didnt look into it yet, but i will when i done the 1st testing this weekend.

what disturbs me more is that the flashlights shine throu walls all over the map.

the ak mod is pretty nice as well, i found it here in the forum.

http://www.ghostrecon.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=43092

it has an ak74 assault rifle and a svd 10 round sniper rifle.

u guys know any more weaponmods? i wanna pack as much as i can get in there!

u guys know any more weaponmods? i wanna pack as much as i can get in there!

Ah cheers for the AK mod, those -47's will go nicely equipped on the Mexican soldiers.

I personally tried converting the SCAR-H into a sniper rifle. Well I didn't try, I did it. It does look a little odd since I had to use the SCAR-L model for the extra barrel length, but it works. I also added the G36 as a selectable weapon, but for some reason the sight never worked - everything else did, including the grenade launcher, just not the sight.

So at the moment I have, as selectable weapons

- Barret sniper

- Mk46 LMG

- M-4 Carbine

- M-16A4 rifle

- SCAR-H Sniper

- SCAR-L

- MEUSOC

- M-9

- G8 (I think, it's one of the two stock pistols anyway)

- .45 SOCOM pistol

- MP-5SD

I eliminated the M-8, M-8 Compact, and G36 because the M-8 series will never be made, and the list of primary weapons was just too long and was cluttering up the interface.

Oh and I also gave the normal mexican rebels the M-16 (I will now give them the AK-47) and the US forces I gave the M-4.

Oh and I also gave the normal mexican rebels the M-16 (I will now give them the AK-47) and the US forces I gave the M-4.

u do that for singleplayer or multiplayer?

if multi, wont it conflict when some1 joins your server?

heres the selection i have in the moment

m99, beretta, mrc, glock, m8, m8_compact, mp5sd, predator, saw, scar_heavy, scar_light, ak74, svd, meusoc, m4,m4v2, m16v1, bp_mk12v1, mk23v1,m468v1, desert_eagle357, desert_eagle44, desert_eagle50

it might grow a bit next days :D

but i would give all the guns away to have a medic :P

u do that for singleplayer or multiplayer?

Single-player, although it might carry over into multi-player, I don't know since I never play multi.

EDIT: I just integrated the AK-74 mod into the other two I have running (Brettzies and M4 SOPMOD). Now I'm downloading Brettzies v3.4 and am going to use his M-468 model as the HK416 as a selectable weapon, and leave the M-4 carbine for use by other US forces in the game.

EDIT2 : Finished with the combining, everything works 100%. The only thing that annoys me is that I can't get the M-8's grenade launcher to work on Brettzies M468 (HK416), but still it works fine with the M-203.

Edited by Darth Windu