Co-op Collection update...again

Geridak

So I’ve been reading the forums and I noticed that there’s been a little bit of discussion as to where the Co-op Collection is. Ok, a LOT of discussion. We’d like to apologize for both the general lack of communication and the fact that the Co-op collection has not been released yet.

Generally I try not to comment on release date type of things because so often, as you all know, things can change at the last moment and I hate building up hopes and then having to let people down. This leads to a lack of communication, in some instances, while we scramble on our side trying to get the content out to you.

As for the Co-op Collection…it is on the way. I know the timing is obviously not what we wanted, but we’re one of the first games to get achievements in our DLC. I know a handful of other games have done this, but it was a first for our studio and as a result some issues came up very late in the process and the release date had to shift.

We will let you know as soon as we have a solid release date.

Thanks for the info, GRAW and R6 are still my favorites on 360, their coop is the best coop available. There isn't a single online coop title coming out in 2007, and even Army of 2 has only 2 man coop. The 4 man coop is starting to look even better.

GET'ER DUN! 0:)

Can't wait for this and I know the process is rough. Thanks for the update. Can you mention pricing (or lack of) for the upcoming pack?

I've heard the weapon pack will be free (BUT WHY WON'T IT BE AVAILABLE IN MP... or will it?) but only rumors for the map pack. Any info is very appreciated. Thanks again.