Anyone have any requests?

Sup

Can't make any promises, but I'm kinda hoping for a quick 1/2 day game art project, and a gr spec gun would fit the bill. If anyone has any particularly interesting requests, I might be able to throw something together and send the obj/3ds and texture to someone with max 5 or whatever it is you need to export to gr. Maybe even more than one, and complexity isn't really an issue.

Handpainted textures, too, but it's gonna be really lowpoly, closer to the original gr weapons in polycount.

X2 on the MG4....

I like the SAR 21 but don't know about with gl...

here is a nice challenge - Unique Alpine TPG-1..

Thanks for offering to do us a weapon or two Sup...there are no real high res pics of the MG4 to use for textures so it may be a good candidate for your hand crafted materials...?

mig :ph34r:

yea, as you know SC can't grab those...I saw a couple or three on a site that may have been that one - saw those last week..huge pics but save was disabled...with regards to sites with images, is it just me or has Modern Firearms and Ammo gone to hell? pop up city...

mig :ph34r:

Yeah, Imagestation is shutting down unfortunately. I've been getting emails from them the last month or so saying that no new images will be accepted from November 12 and they will be fully shut down by February 1st.

And untill then only the owner of an album can access the full resolution images saved in his/her album.

Bit of a bummer but I've managed to save away most of the good stuff from Deicide's album already :yes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey, sorry, just now getting around to having time for this.

Most likely, if I finish it, I'll make it up for COD4/Arma, and then down to gr1. This also means possibly a graw version, but somebody else would have to export it.

m76, like, the ak variant? Possibly...