"unnamed" zombie mod :P

The reason I post this is not because the mod has started, but I want to know if it could be done

I want to make a mod in GRAW that takes place in a ruined city.

Your mission is to hold out untill reinforcements arrive, or die trying.

The main objective is to protect one spot (marked or something) but also to rescue citizens who is not bitten or killed.

I also want to try if that terroirst is zombies, armed with stones, knives or nothing. If they bite one of your teammembers (or you) you have to find a antidote or use one (only some few antidotes in the whole game) to heal them, or they turn against you.

It will be a single player, but maybe multi.

BTW: My first post :D

• 4 weeks later...

well, if you were looking to create your own models, short answer -no. no model exporter for GRAW2.

BUT!, I think, maybe wolfsong can help here too but, you could reskin the current badguy models to be zombies..:hmm:

name all your zombie skins as they are in the quick.bundle file or patch.bundle.

Eh? No model exporter in GRAW2? What you been smoking Papa6?

GRIN did release a 3D Studio Max exporter along with one of the patches and there's a character template along with the 1.35 patch for GRAW 1. So it's totally possible to make new characters with unique skins if you have the software and skills needed.

BUT!, I think, maybe wolfsong can help here too but, you could reskin the current badguy models to be zombies..:hmm:

What makes a Zombie a Zombie is more than just a re-skin, IMO, you must have the random behavior, and unpredictability of the undead, their uncanny ability ability to seek out the player in search of his brain, couple that with melee damage, since they don't use weapons, and you'll get a good Zombie mod.

Soo, with other words:

Too dificult, espacially for a n00b like me :P

Is there any forums dedicated to GRAW 2 modding ecxept this one? Don't misunderstood, but want to try to find some guides or something ;)

Or is it any tutorials? I have photoshop and 3ds max 7

Edited by ole-warhammer