[SPARTA] Legion of Sparta COD4 Servers

viiiper

If you need tips on COD4, only glad to help you guys...

Legion of SPARTA Call of Duty 4 servers, running 24/7, visit us at http://www.legionofsparta.com or http://www.legionofspartans.com

FEEDBACK FORUMS http://www.legionofspartans.com/forums/index.php

Server IP& PORT

74.86.116.136:28960 [sPARTA] S1 HARDCORE - WAR - TDM

74.86.116.136:28961 [sPARTA] S2 HARDCORE - Search & Destroy

74.86.116.136:28962 [sPARTA] S3 HARDCORE - Sabotage

74.86.116.136:28963 [sPARTA] S4 HARDCORE - King of the Hill - Capture the flag

74.86.116.136:28964 [sPARTA] S5 HARDCORE - Domination

74.86.116.136:28965 [sPARTA] S6 HARDCORE - Deathmatch

Call of duty 4 SPARTA servers running / All game modes

Listing on master list as:

cod4_sparta1.jpg

[sPARTA] S1 HARDCORE - WAR (TDM)

[sPARTA] S2 HARDCORE - S&D (Search & Destroy)

[sPARTA] S3 HARDCORE - SAB (Sabotage)

[sPARTA] S4 HARDCORE - KOTH (Capture the flag - king of the hill)

[sPARTA] S5 HARDCORE - DOM (Domination)

[sPARTA] S6 HARDCORE - DM (Deathmatch)

Enjoy guys, we play nothing but straight up, solid play, no bunny hoppers, no cheats, fully ranked servers 24/7 VOIP in game and also TS alternate at:

66.29.87.135:8072

Have fun.

viii

john

I take a little issue with you naming them HARDCORE and then not running them in hardcore mode. :hmm:

I just can't keep up with the speed those blokes are running in and out of rooms at. I used to play FEAR combat all the time, but this is even more twitch and strafe then that. It just takes too many hits for an opponent to stay down when he can just jump out of the room for a second.

I guess if a guy played in this mode since day one he'd be alright, but I got used to hardcore and got owned hard on your server. :blush:

OK Thanks for all the feedback on the behalf of SPARTA.

HARDCORE, it's early days, Europe got this game on 9th Nov 02 (2 days ago)

We are tweaking the scripts to have the best variety of play, we are hosting

SERVER S1 & S6 in full hardcore from TODAY.

74.86.116.136:28960 [sPARTA] S1 HARDCORE - WAR - TDM

74.86.116.136:28961 [sPARTA] S2 HARDCORE - Search & Destroy

74.86.116.136:28962 [sPARTA] S3 HARDCORE - Sabotage

74.86.116.136:28963 [sPARTA] S4 HARDCORE - King of the Hill - Capture the flag

74.86.116.136:28964 [sPARTA] S5 HARDCORE - Domination

74.86.116.136:28965 [sPARTA] S6 HARDCORE - Deathmatch

Several other servers will be run in hardcore mode soon, and we will run a mode more akin to new players too on other server. These are early days for COD4 and I hope with comments here we will tailor the severs to give the best experience. One example is the map_shipyard, which has been removed (due to it's small size).

A full listing will be posted on the exact settings of all of our servers in the next week or so.

The servers run VOIP and we run teamspeak too, where most of us do the voice chat. Come and play anytime with your clan tags or not, it does not matter. If you have any comments plz post.

viii

john.

Hardcore removes all of your HUD and increases the amount of damage you take from enemy fire. Old School lets you jump twice as high as normal and you'll be able to soak up more damage; perks and weapons become icon-based drops scattered around the maps

Big thanks to the guys at Sparta. When B:P:R lost it's server in the 4u fiasco Viiiper & his team mates gave us a temporary TS home and made us welcome on their COD4 servers.

Suffice to say, they run a great 'ship' and are top guys.

We're spending most of our time on S1 Hardcore and it's absolutey superb. I can't actually think why you would want to play this game in anything other than hardcore mode now. :ph34r:

Hopefully B:P:R's new server will be up for the weekend and will be running a Hardcore COD4 game too but I doubt that will keep us away from the Sparta guys for long. :D

Edited by FatmanDaz

Big thanks to the guys at Sparta. When B:P:R lost it's server in the 4u fiasco Viiiper & his team mates gave us a temporary TS home and made us welcome on their COD4 servers.

Suffice to say, they run a great 'ship' and are top guys.

We're spending most of our time on S1 Hardcore and it's absolutey superb. I can't actually think why you would want to play this game in anything other than hardcore mode now. :ph34r:

Hopefully B:P:R's new server will be up for the weekend and will be running a Hardcore COD4 game too but I doubt that will keep us away from the Sparta guys for long. :D

Well It will get harder to find friends if you see the number of servers up.... maybe we could make a list of GR-fan-no-bunnyhopping-extreme-hardcore-servers?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thank you for setting up the servers, after getting my boots kicked on other servers i finally got to play on one of the Sparta servers tonight and what a rush.......:) finally had the opportunity to really witness what CoD MP is all about.

Rocky - good to catch up and play a game with an old friend...even if the time was short. I'm sure we'll play more (and chat more) in the future.

SPARTA - thanks for some great servers. Challenging but fun. CoD4 may not be the realistic tacsim we all dream of, but your server arrangement sure makes it feel better then anything else thats out there.

See ya all on the playground.

Thank you for setting up the servers, after getting my boots kicked on other servers i finally got to play on one of the Sparta servers tonight and what a rush.......:) finally had the opportunity to really witness what CoD MP is all about.

what was your ingame tag?

Or do I know so many people that I don't spot someone I know ingame anymore....lol :blink::wacko: