New map Whisper is here!

Disarmed

Thanks Rocky! I am going to put some in game shots up as soon as I get the rest of my clan on here to play. My old screenshots look a bit different than the map looks now. I switched this map from day to night to day. I have also changed the environment several times. The map should be Hamburger Hill, TDM, Deathmatch, and Siege. It worked fine when I loaded it onto the server last week. I will check it out and try to fix whatever is wrong. Thanks.

Oh, I must have missed the other game types, I'll edit the download details now.

Thanks, I have my server up running all 4 types in rotation right now for anyone who wants to try it out. Look for "Whisper Map" as the server name. i will try to leave it up for most of today and as much as I can after that. Come check it out and let me know what everyone thinks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can u add the COOP mod into the map ??? I don't like those MOD very much !!! :P:P . The fact that I don't have much friends who play this game :wacko:

As u can see my signature :D

I have been so busy lately that I haven't had time to work any of the maps. I will more than likely start back here in the next few weeks. I wasn't sure if people were actually going to like this map or not, so I didn't bother with coop. If anyone is still interested let me know and I will jump back into it. Peace.