Is there really a difference?

AgentDAS

I just bought an XBox 360 2 weeks ago, and I bought Halo3 and GRAW with it. I had no idea GRAW2 even existed at the time and now I'm stuck with an outdated GRAW. I checked out the multiplayer and there's still plenty of games on GRAW so my question is...what's different in GRAW2?

I just bought an XBox 360 2 weeks ago, and I bought Halo3 and GRAW with it. I had no idea GRAW2 even existed at the time and now I'm stuck with an outdated GRAW. I checked out the multiplayer and there's still plenty of games on GRAW so my question is...what's different in GRAW2?

Graw MP is still a great game! I often use it to play Mutiplayer, GRAW2 has a new spawn system, You can full screen cross com, Different maps, changes to the weapon selection. you can revive wounded team mates, claymore mines, oh and plus there are 2 free DLC packs for it, and ANY? time soon there is going to be a third pack which contains some old classics.

The question is, is it worth getting? i'd say yes, well I would, but if your a Ghost Recon fan you have to have it.

It all depends on how much you liked the first game. MP wise is a pretty big improvement, but SP wise is kind of lacking. Coop is way better in GRAW 2 as well. If you can find the game for $40 or so I'd say go for it, but otherwise say wait it out.

GRAW is great fun. GRAW 2 multiplayer is exponentially more expansive, with now upwards of 40 maps and another 10ish on the way, with a 2nd chapter of Co-Op (all original GR maps with appropriately adjusted storylines).

GRAW's SP is a much better game than GRAW 2 SP.

If you like the feel of GRAW multiplayer, get GRAW 2. It's worth it. If you don't care for GRAW multiplayer, but love the Single Player, go after GRAW2 when the price comes WAY DOWN.

Thanks for the quick responses guys, I'm a big Ghost Recon fan since GR2 for XBox so I will be buying GRAW2 as soon as I finish the Campaign on the first one, I figured I might as well be caught up on the storyline now that I own it :)

Get GRAW2, trade in GRAW.....the lighting system and overall graphical upgrades are worth the $$$ alone..!!!

BUT

On Tuesday make sure to pick up a copy of Call of Duty 4....you will not be disappointed..!!!

http://www.gametrailers.com/game/4735.html

• 4 weeks later...

Go and get GRAW2 now!! Its way better the GRAW there's not much multiplayer but its great!

What do you mean "not much much multiplayer?" Where have you been? We play nightly matches on dccombat.com as well as open rooms. Sure we take breaks for HALO, COD4, Assassin's Creed, etc... but we always get on for graw and the community is huge!

BTW... possible DLC within 24 hours: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/marketplace...oopmissions.htm

Crosses fingers and toes...

Edited by beonder13