An Unbelieveable Gesture

Creatch

I would like to let the enitre community know that due to an increadable gesture from the boys at TEK. Who I have had the personal pleasure of grading and playing with. The Alpha Squad public server will remain open and running.

This is one of those things that you will most likely never see from any other game ever. Over 6 years and there is still enough interest and passion about a game that it has people from accross the world pull together to keep our loved game alive and breathing.

I can't even begin to express my thanks to the guys at TEK nor find the words apporpriate to match such a move.

So thanks to TEK for keeping the Alpha Public Server running, and our loved addiction going.

And on another note. Due to this I have myself dusted off my IGOR notes and I will be finishing a number of missions I never completed but still have. Least I can do is to provide a few more missions to die on.

Edited by Creatch

Server Ip is 12.180.48.57

TS is 208.100.49.150:6717 password is 2cold

Mods running can be found in the TS channel for the public server as well as links to where they can be downloaded.

Check out the Alpha Squad forums for rules and regulations as well as server password.

http://alpha.websmart.ro/forums/

The server password is in the rules and regs and a bit hidden so you have to read them.

I would like to let the enitre community know that due to an increadable gesture from the boys at TEK. Who I have had the personal pleasure of grading and playing with. The Alpha Squad public server will remain open and running.

This is one of those things that you will most likely never see from any other game ever. Over 6 years and there is still enough interest and passion about a game that it has people from accross the world pull together to keep our loved game alive and breathing.

I can't even begin to express my thanks to the guys at TEK nor find the words apporpriate to match such a move.

So thanks to TEK for keeping the Alpha Public Server running, and our loved addiction going.

And on another note. Due to this I have myself dusted off my IGOR notes and I will be finishing a number of missions I never completed but still have. Least I can do is to provide a few more missions to die on.

:yes: Nice one :yes:

I am really pleased for ya mate and the crew, Rocky said it above decent things dont ever really go away.

Dont forget to post at Ubi as well.

Edited by Colin

HALLO,

ALPHA 2 server is running now for another 6 month.

we usually play monday+thursday at 20.30 european time at alpha 2 .

we try to play saturday nights about midnight as well. hopefully the server will get crowded again like a 2 years ago.

cu

*TEK*PP

Awesome news! Thanx TEK and AS for this enourmous gesture!

Due to server hosting problems (4uservers has gone with the wind and abandoned us and many others) our dedicated GR box which was paid for for at least a couple of months is gone together with the fundings provided for it by our members.

I bet some PXS members will start revisiting the AS server once again as they did in the past!

Game On!

The server was in fact down for a few days last week and over the weekend. But I am happy to report that it is up and running as of yesterday evening. Everything is as it was just before we had announced the shutdown.

I'll offer yet another HUGE thanks to TEK for making this possible.

Enjoy

alpha.png