Is it History?

Bugsplatter

Is anyone making Campaign Co op maps for GRAW II or is that part of the game History?

It is much more work to do a campaign map than a mp([GR]) coop map and noone seem to play them online.But there's some good servers of mp coop that do play my maps :)...There's also some issues that I haven't solves yet and I like kind of quit and do some stuff that I know will work fine without to much trouble doing.

So even finishing "Operation Storm" campaign is not my prority,so sry to say that but don't expect much of campaign map.I will do more mp coop maps in the future if I found the time to do them also cause life change.

BTW I am still making [GR] maps for GRAW1 I say that cause my next map on the work is "Quest for peace" last part of the fight against terrorism 'Danger Zone' and 'Alquaida'.

Try 'coop_borders' for GRAW2 mp coop...I took a map from the campaign and converted it to mp coop....no need to spawn on leader anymore with advanced spawn.