Map Lost Island

_32_Fourmi

• 2 months later...

when the new map Urban came out with all gametypes i so many people at graw2 servers.People need new maps to come back.

Modders don't quit .

Lets hope Ubi give a map pack and modders don't leave the game.

Cod4 sucks can play this arcade game.

RPG are you back on mods for graw2?

Edited by Invisible

I have realy never quit,but I have realy slow down I did 2 maps for GRAW lately that I will released soon here but I think I will let GRAW down for a while due to the fact that theres is more modders there and a lot more coop maps to play.

The bad news is that I don't have the same amount of time that I have last year (2007)...I was at home due to an injury...now I have to get back to work :( no choice this is life...

In the future hobby modding time I will concentrate on GRAW2 coop only...map in progress is 'coop_snipers' nothing to do with 'mission_snipers'...you know that I gave a lot to the communauty cause I was totaly dedicated to it this last year...I will not quit GRAW2 just be patient and one day you will have another coop map...

Rpghard Posted Jan 7 2008, 06:44 PM

I have realy never quit,but I have realy slow down I did 2 maps for GRAW lately that I will released soon here but I think I will let GRAW down for a while due to the fact that theres is more modders there and a lot more coop maps to play.

The bad news is that I don't have the same amount of time that I have last year (2007)...I was at home due to an injury...now I have to get back to work no choice this is life...

In the future hobby modding time I will concentrate on GRAW2 coop only...map in progress is 'coop_snipers' nothing to do with 'mission_snipers'...you know that I gave a lot to the communauty cause I was totaly dedicated to it this last year...I will not quit GRAW2 just be patient and one day you will have another coop map...

:thumbsup: Awesome. I think people have given up rather easily. I can see their side but appreciate your devotion to modding. Speaking from someone with no modding experience at all I can say we really appreciate the effort of those who add to the game through their work.

Huge coop fan, so your sniper mission sounds awesome. Hope you get some free time to work on it.

@Fourmi: Don't give up. You never know what could happen with your finished map.

Squirells Creek has one of the biggest post counts on this forum. So many people just wanted to play this map. It's not like he was far away from finishing it. Seems like everything associated with the new GR name is synonymous with quitting.

Come back to Forum for a pretty long time off. Read lots of funny and maybe badd... news. I am playing CoD4 but finished it, still want to keep on coop ... :P Glad to know that still have awesome modder modding map for GRAW ... :shifty::shifty:

Very fond of coop, men. Hope Tinker + Rpg keep their promises about new coops hehe :hehe:

This kind of team-game is always fansinating ...

Looking forward to new maps ... and thx for modders very much ^_^

Edited by kenobi obikwan