She makes my head spin

Metal_Jacket

This is a psychological test to see which part your brain is currently dominant.

Click on image below....

Click here

Which way is the figure spinning? Clockwise or anticlockwise? If she is spinning clockwise your right-brain functions are currently dominating, if she is spinning counter-clockwise your left-brain functions are dominant.

If you are seeing her spin clockwise take another look...are you sure she is spinning clockwise?

If you are seeing her spin counter-clockwise take another look...are you sure she is spinning counter-clockwise?

If you want to see your latent brain function simply look away from the picture until you can only see the picture with the corner of your eye. Which way is the figure spinning now?

With me it was spinning anticlockwise, until I tried the eye test, then she was spinning clockwise, I’m sooo confused.

Tell me about it mate... :wall:

For me it's alternating depending on when I look at at screen and depending on if I'm wearing my glasses or not :unsure:

Seems to that she changes direction more times than not depending on what direction I look away in....if I look away to the right she'll stay rotating clockvise but if I look away to the left she'll change direction 80% of the time.

Could have something to do with how the brain works, ie the left side of the brain handles the right side of the body and vise versa.

Edit: With a little bit of practice I've more or less taught myself to change her rotation. All it takes it looking away untill I see her through the corner of my eye, picturing her rotating the other way and looking back at the right moment. The right moment being either of the 2 frames when her lifted foot is obscured by the other leg.

I tried it with glasses and without, but she's always spinning clockwise, even if i look at her from the corner of my eye.

Has this something to do with being left- or right-handed? I'm left-handed so my right-brain functions should be dominant, maybe that's because i see her spinning clockwise.

:)

CC

Clockwise for me.

The first time I saw this I thought it was a joke of somesort, she is obviously just turning clockwise. Then I saw it go anticlockwise and I was like WHAT!?!

Good one.

LOL, I just showed Mrs Rocky, and asked her what way she was spinning. She said clockwise, I said "are you sure, it's an optical illusion", Mrs Rocky - "how, is she standing still?" :blink: What part of the brain is that then? :P

I see it counter-clockwise and wife see it clockwise then counter-clockwise...very fun test want some more :)

LOL now I see her counter-clockwise and after a while she begun moving clockwise...I think it is set to change direction randomly that's why it is confusing.

Edited by Rpghard

The brain is an incredible thing, you will all find if you go back to that image at different times of the day or night, it will be spinning differently, depending on what sort of day or night you just had.

I guess it puts a new meaning to the words, “I’ll believe it when I see it†or “seeing is believingâ€.

Edited by Metal_Jacket

She's spinning? All I see is a hot woman....... :P

I saw anti-clockwise to start with, but then I got distracted by something else in the office here and when I looked back she was turning clockwise and I can't seem to see her going anti-clockwise again - despite that being what I initially saw! What's that all about??

I tried it with glasses and without, but she's always spinning clockwise, even if i look at her from the corner of my eye.

Has this something to do with being left- or right-handed? I'm left-handed so my right-brain functions should be dominant, maybe that's because i see her spinning clockwise.

I don't think it has to do with being left- or right-handed.

I'm right handed and, like you, no matter what I do I just get clockwise.

Even though I'm right handed, I'm left eye dominant (which, by the way, is a pain in the ass when I'm shooting), so I also tried closing my left eye and then doing all that stuff again. And still all I got was clockwise.

I pulled it up again yesterday and again it was counter clockwise and so my wife came over and was like no look she's spinning like this, and then she put her finger near the monitor and started twirling it clockwise and then all the sudden the image on the screen was twirling clockwise. It was trippy. She took her finger away, I looked away and then back and again it was moving counter clockwise. I told her to spin her finger again near the image clockwise and again as soon as she twirled her finger it started spinning clockwise for me.

The trick works good for me. I learned to do it on command really. Just have to look away where the image is just in the corner of your eye. Rather it be from the left or right depends on what way shes turning. Than stay there and try to focus on her turning the other way for at least 2 to 3 secs seeing her turn or just until you see her turn the other way. Than when you believe she turned the other way look at the pic. Once you train yourself you can do it less than a second and sometimes if you just unfocus she will turn back.

Has this something to do with being left- or right-handed?

CC

I don’t believe that it has anything to do with being right handed or left handed.

Personally, I tend to use both sides of my body for every day tasks; I write with my right hand, I use my left hand to control my computers mouse with right handed functions, I throw left handed and prefer my right foot for football.

How I understand it is, we all use both sides of our brain in every day life, the ability to share the load (from left to right and right to left) helps you to manage different situations.

It’s interesting to note that the left side of the brain is wired to the right side of your body and the right side of your brain is wired to the left side of your body.

LEFT BRAIN FUNCTIONS

uses logic

detail oriented

facts rule

words and language

present and past

math and science

can comprehend

knowing

acknowledges

order/pattern perception

knows object name

reality based

forms strategies

practical

safe

RIGHT BRAIN FUNCTIONS

uses feeling

"big picture" oriented

imagination rules

symbols and images

present and future

philosophy & religion

can "get it" (i.e. meaning)

believes

appreciates

spatial perception

knows object function

fantasy based

presents possibilities

impetuous

risk taking

She's spinning? All I see is a hot woman....... :P

Yes….. I see it now!!..... Counter-clockwise… Angelina Jolie, clockwise… Halle Berry. j/k