GRAW2: Co-op Collection Update

Geridak

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

youtube video has been removed, why is that?

I'd take a guess, Red Tape by UBI. Maybe they didnt like the fact that the image quality was poor on the videos.

Usually movie clips and downloads come from UBI servers.

Actually we're trying to get the new ones back up and they should be on youtube but it looks like the links are to the old videos. I was in last weekend and re-encoded the videos at higher res for everyone. You can grab those videos through ghostrecon.net and the links that Rocky posted or the links where I have them hosted.

We pushed for (and created) these fly-by videos to get more information to the community on what we feel is an awesome map pack and coop campaign. Jeff "Geridak" should be updating the links soon.

Sorry for the confusion.

thanks,

-pat

youtube video has been removed, why is that?

I'd take a guess, Red Tape by UBI. Maybe they didnt like the fact that the image quality was poor on the videos.

Usually movie clips and downloads come from UBI servers.

Actually we're trying to get the new ones back up and they should be on youtube but it looks like the links are to the old videos. I was in last weekend and re-encoded the videos at higher res for everyone. You can grab those videos through ghostrecon.net and the links that Rocky posted or the links where I have them hosted.

We pushed for (and created) these fly-by videos to get more information to the community on what we feel is an awesome map pack and coop campaign. Jeff "Geridak" should be updating the links soon.

Sorry for the confusion.

thanks,

-pat

Thanks Pat for the update,

I'd already downloaded the Hi-Res versions and they are amazing!

when the youtube versions went or the links were removed I /we guessed UBI had pulled the plug on them.

Yep us lot can be a pain in the butt, with all our theories etc. But we do appreciate any info you pass on no matter how small.

Sad but true the first thing I think of in the morning is, are the maps on the marketplace?

Cheers.

So at this point does anyone actually know when the new maps are going to be released?

We've got to wait till we're absolutely sure of the release date. Since we're adding achievements with this pack there are a couple additional hoops to jump through. Sorry for us not having the information any earlier but as soon as we can we'll let everyone know.

thanks,

-pat

if i could have one single questions answered by RSE it would simply be......

....why have all the cool buildings featured in the Embassy map and this new map pack from the orig GR and IT all been closed up?

The bank and hotel were main parts of the Embassy map with how you could enter them, so i'd really like to know why these integral features were removed. If its the issue of not being able to open doors, couldn't they have simply been removed? or a new command coded in for the Y button?

if i could have one single questions answered by RSE it would simply be......

....why have all the cool buildings featured in the Embassy map and this new map pack from the orig GR and IT all been closed up?

The bank and hotel were main parts of the Embassy map with how you could enter them, so i'd really like to know why these integral features were removed. If its the issue of not being able to open doors, couldn't they have simply been removed? or a new command coded in for the Y button?

That's a good question, but I don't think any buildings were accessible in [GR] for the xbox either. Only PC users got that extra awesomeness.

I think everyone that downloaded the AA:TS demo deleted it after 10 minutes because it was so bad. Not being able to kill people sounds so bad only a drugged up ###### would think it was a good idea. Definately not bothered about this game being a US only release.

I really thought we in the UK and elsewhere would be missing out on AA. the demo came out at 3am looks like they are are ashamed of it, probably it will just turn up in the shops. No wonder they kept so quite about it. usually a game gets hyped months before. it reminds me of movie licensed games they are usually crippled in some way.

guess the US Army had to much of a say in the design of the game. after all its a recruitment tool aint it?

The fact that you can't seem to get instant kills strikes me as kinda weird if not stupid. The US Army has some pretty decent weapons and they don't kill?

Talk about a anti-climax

I think everyone that downloaded the AA:TS demo deleted it after 10 minutes because it was so bad. Not being able to kill people sounds so bad only a drugged up ###### would think it was a good idea. Definately not bothered about this game being a US only release.

I really thought we in the UK and elsewhere would be missing out on AA. the demo came out at 3am looks like they are are ashamed of it, probably it will just turn up in the shops. No wonder they kept so quite about it. usually a game gets hyped months before. it reminds me of movie licensed games they are usually crippled in some way.

guess the US Army had to much of a say in the design of the game. after all its a recruitment tool aint it?

The fact that you can't seem to get instant kills strikes me as kinda weird if not stupid. The US Army has some pretty decent weapons and they don't kill?

Talk about a anti-climax

AA is possibly the single worst game to ever hit the 360 marketplace......I cannot even start to sum up how poor this effort at a game is.......I'll end now!!!

AA is possibly the single worst game to ever hit the 360 marketplace......I cannot even start to sum up how poor this effort at a game is.......I'll end now!!!

I played the demo as a Sniper and had some one shot kills... but who needs some lady telling where the enemy is? {{{A sniper in the tower has spotted you}}} Then you zoom in on the tower and he's looking the other way... :rolleyes:

I prefer a game with none of this modern technology... my friends and I were about to stop playing GR:AW II until we decided to never use drones again. Now it's fun and adds some suspense. Guess I'll wait for the new maps for GR:AW... AA won't be getting my $$$...

These maps are STUNNING!!! BEAUTIFUL!! And freaking AMAZING!! I love that plane there on the swamp airfield and would love to see what a nade will do to it!!

However, I'm not gonna buy a 360 just for this. If made available for PC I would HAPPILY PAY real money for this.

If these maps were made for Xbox wouldn't it be simple to port them to PC?

But I suspect it won't be available because it will be so easy to just buy one copy then share it with friends and we all know there a lot of losers around the web who don't understand the value of money because they are so freaking spoiled by their loser parents and thus think NOTHING about file sharing.

Of course if the cost were reasonable (like $10) probably everyone would pay and UBI would make more money in the long run.

I am maybe reading too much into it, but I have been thinking there was a problem ever since Pat posted this, "Since we're adding achievements with this pack there are a couple additional hoops to jump through."

I read that as a hint there is something wrong with an achievement that they have to fix. Or there was something additional they have to do that they did not consider.

I really hate the achievements/gamerscore concept... Stupid worthless $#%^&^#@... @##$$%.... waiting on fun maps and missions so we can have some worthless points and pictures in our gamercards :rant::lol: