ind_storefront_3m_01.tga

ind_storefront_3m_02.tga

ind_watertreatment_01.tga

ind_watertreatment_plant.tga

ind_watertreatment_plant_base.tga

sha_hutmix_01.tga

sha_hutmix_02.tga

sha_hutmix_03.tga

Can anyone tell me where I went wrong? Any help is greatly appreciated.

You have this problem because it's a custom map...custom map cannot co-exist in the custom_levels folder I wrote this before in a thread.I think the only way to make it work is to create a mod where you put your textures files or all extras files that are not in the game.I knew this will come cause I have experienced it when I test another coop custom map from Dirtbag a while ago and I have to move the coop_castle_day.bundle(custom map) from the custom_levels folder.

I hope GRIN knows that problem and whished that they gonna find a solution for it...until now thats why I am not doing any script on a custom map...to much trouble.Even if I do another mission with Castle_day map and rename it to something helse it won't co-exist anyway.As soon as someone will create another custom map with 3DMAX he will have this issue.It's a :wall: for now.

Thanks for all your help guys. I took my file and moved it from the custom levels folder and put it in my mods folder. Then I edited the content.xml with the line <mod_bundle name="Whisper"/> . I opened up the game started a server up and it worked.

The only problem i have now is that I am running a 15" monitor with a resolution of 1024 x 768, and to create the minimap it says I need a resolution of 1024 x 1024. Is there any way around that? The only thing I can think of is to get someone with a bigger monitor to create the minimap and send the file back to me.

Any suggestions would be great. Thanks again.

Thanks for all your help guys. I took my file and moved it from the custom levels folder and put it in my mods folder. Then I edited the content.xml with the line <mod_bundle name="Whisper"/> . I opened up the game started a server up and it worked.

The only problem i have now is that I am running a 15" monitor with a resolution of 1024 x 768, and to create the minimap it says I need a resolution of 1024 x 1024. Is there any way around that? The only thing I can think of is to get someone with a bigger monitor to create the minimap and send the file back to me.

Any suggestions would be great. Thanks again.

There is no way around it other then using a higher resolution 1280x1024 would work, while making the minimap, and then lowering it again, if your monitor can handle it. A 15" CRT monitor probably would, and TFT probably not but there is probably exceptions from the norm.

The reason it has to have 1024 in height is that it snapshots the map from an orthographic camera, and to have a 1024x1024 snapshot you need the resolution. That's why making the minimap takes only a second when the resolution is good enough.

You have this problem because it's a custom map...custom map cannot co-exist in the custom_levels folder I wrote this before in a thread.I think the only way to make it work is to create a mod where you put your textures files or all extras files that are not in the game.I knew this will come cause I have experienced it when I test another coop custom map from Dirtbag a while ago and I have to move the coop_castle_day.bundle(custom map) from the custom_levels folder.

I hope GRIN knows that problem and whished that they gonna find a solution for it...until now thats why I am not doing any script on a custom map...to much trouble.Even if I do another mission with Castle_day map and rename it to something helse it won't co-exist anyway.As soon as someone will create another custom map with 3DMAX he will have this issue.It's a :wall: for now.

The entire mod system works on override, like in GR1, and as such you can't have two things with the same name in the same folders at the same time. Then it will take the highest priority first, which is the files outside the bundle, and the other won't get used. Custom_Levels bundles are mirror of the data folder just like the quick.bundle, the patch.bundle and the local folder. So they are seen as the same folder by the game. this causes a little problem at the end of the project when the map is tested and done and is being bundled, but I usually solve it by moving my "editor version" to a local folder called "work", so I can easily move it back when needed, and actually do some changes and tests that doesn't require the editor from it if I want.

It shouldn't be a problem with different peoples work colliding as long as they name their folders and mission something new each time, which usually is done by adding a signature or game type or mission name. Otherwise the bundles can coexist on the same server either, which breaks the point of the bundles at least for MP use.

I removed it from the editor files and made it work in the custom_levels folder. I cannot exceed my resolution of 1024 x 768, so I am sending the files to a squad member with a bigger resolution to create the minimap for me. Hopefully that works, otherwise I am screwed. Thanks again guys.