PC version gets no lovin...

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its dissapointing to see the online players dwindle and the X360 getting more attention. I refuse to buy a console that while they are good value for money, are still "behind" the times in hardware IMO.

All i can say is once COD4 Comes out, i think GRAW2 will get un installed!!!

The Demo of that game is bloody awesome and i think will kill GRAW2. Activision know how to make a game, i have never been a huge COD fan for MP matches, but the SP were was pretty good.

BRING ON COD4!!! I shall never buy a Ubi published game again after being let down with Vegas and Lockdown. I even got GRAW with my Asus 8800GTX and didnt like it that much at all, prefered GRAW2... heck, i might even re isntall Rvs!!!

Edited by RnegadeVyp3r

I think the run-n-gun crowd will head toward CoD and other games similar... the tac-sim group has a LONG wait ahead until Blackfoot Studios ships Ground Branch. I don't see anything else for us tac-sim'ers until then...

...unless we all re-install [GR] and have a little fun! :)

(Just for the record, [GR] is part of my Win XP game PC image so it's ALWAYS installed!)

-John K.

Ubisoft said that the PS3, PSP and PC versions of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advance Warfighter 2 drove sales

If this is true, how come the pc group isnt getting a sweet map pack like the 360? :(

Cuz that might cause us to get our hopes up and continue demanding things. Best to nip this in the bud quickly by not giving us anything. :(

-John K.

Ubisoft said that the PS3, PSP and PC versions of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advance Warfighter 2 drove sales

If this is true, how come the pc group isnt getting a sweet map pack like the 360? :(

Cuz that might cause us to get our hopes up and continue demanding things. Best to nip this in the bud quickly by not giving us anything. :(

-John K.

I would say because 360 sales were 80% of total sales for GRAW 2 !!

I've been reading through this forum for a while now, and, although i'm not a great contributor, i do know that there are a lot of you guys that put a huge amount of thought and effort into your comments solely for the benefit of others and for the improvement of the game.

Due to all of the constructive contributions made, i think this really means that you've all made the job easy for the developers to make huge improvements.. ....They don't have to think of ways to improve it, all it would take is to just read the daily posts on here!!

So, I would have thought that UBI /Grin would be able to come up trumps for the PC with a fab mod or patch that could blow us all away.

Yet, i'm dumbfounded at the comment made on the XBOX360 forum;

Hey all. I thought I’d jump on here and give you the first update on the GRAW 2: Co-op Collection. We wanted to release something to you guys as a thank you for all the support from our very active community........

Active?? 2,000 posts on the xbox 360 forum compared to 20,000 on the PC forum !!!

Maybe i'm getting this wrong, but I think i know where the active comunity really is! :wall:

Getting off soapbox now :angry:

OMG, didn't actually realise who that was i just quoted;-

Jeff McGann

Creative Director

Red Storm Entertainment

Says it all really !!!

Kanima

Edited by Kanima

C'mon.....how long have we waited on this "patch?" Is there ANY confirmation out there that it's even coming? You can blame UBI for everything that's happened, but you also gotta admit GRIN has to shoulder much of the blame as well. As Kanima stated above, they've had more than enough feedback on how to make this a better game. I'm really dissapointed in the whole thing really, espically for the total $100 I spent on both GRAW 1 & 2.

Clearly, there are some people that tend to point the finger, some say, UBI is the reason why the game is in such a state, others may say it’s GRIN, you can’t have the chicken without the egg, they are" one" when it comes to GRAW.

Just watched the hi res fly through of the console map co op pack. Caves looks absolutly bloody gorgeous. I don't like the adition of power lines though. It takes away the sense of being in the wilderness. Still, looks so nice.

The second map vid was corrupted both times i downloaded it.