Cast, is it possible ?

Mysticaly

Unfortunately I will not play in this cup my selves, however I have an idea, whould it be possible to make some sort of cast of the finals ? (semi/final)

This could be a voice cast, or ultimately even a video/voice cast, that would be real awesome.

I know there are some kind of software that will actually stream "what you see" in game, I have no clue what it's called tough..

Could this be done ? is it a good idea?

I would prefer to play my selves, but I'm so tied up in another game right now that I simply don't have time for GRAW2 :(

Just a idea, so don't flame me :)

Edited by Mysticaly

Unfortunately I will not play in this cup my selves, however I have an idea, whould it be possible to make some sort of cast of the finals ? (semi/final)

This could be a voice cast, or ultimately even a video/voice cast, that would be real awesome.

I know there are some kind of software that will actually stream "what you see" in game, I have no clue what it's called tough..

I would prefer to play my selves, but I'm so tied up in another game right now that I simply don't have time for GRAW2 :(

I won't say it's not possible because anything is possible.. but it depends on if I can get the resource to look into it and set it up. I have my hands busy enough with just organizing this event..

I won't say it's not possible because anything is possible.. but it depends on if I can get the resource to look into it and set it up. I have my hands busy enough with just organizing this event..

there are tons of companies that cast matches, goto the media section of our website www.teamhot.net to get an idea of what its like.. They are totally pro in the way they are done much like real sports casting with the announcers being knowledgeable and the coverage of the match following the action quite well.. the only problem with this game is that the matches are so slow and actionless, it would be a razorblade party for the viewers and casters alike.. who would want to watch someone camping in a bush for 3 hrs?

Edited by Lnwlf

I do not want to hijack this thread.. but I think the 3 hours matches are not the average. We have matched at least 10 times and scrimed a whole bunch more and I think i have only had 1 match go over the 2.5 hours mark because of ties and ties only.. in which each team had 1 - 2 guys left each.

Also with this tourney it's only 1 map played a maximum of 5 times.

But that's just SCE's experience thus far..

Yeah the last camping match we had... after the 1st round , we realized they were camping 1 block outside there spawn... So we circled them and ended each round at about 4 minutes.

The longest one we had was botax but there was no camping.

It went about 3 hours. We tied so many times.

Check it out http://www.attackforcez.com/index.php?modu...p&page=vwar

13 rounds!!!!

Hmm i don't see a team hot signup :whistle: