New custom mission for mp coop "Borders"

Rpghard

2024 Defcon <1> state of war you're caught in the middle of a highway at US/MEX borders.

<BRIEFING>

<<'Mitchell Mex forces are trying to infiltrate US soil.Therefor your first mission is to take control of US Border#1.Then you can expect hostil fight back with Tanks assault don't forget you have 'demolition kit 13' which provide you an 'RPG7'second mission 'Take control of Mex border#2...Ghost don't complained executes orders for the good, from the highest military autority "bring the best with you "your last mission is to 'CLEAR BUNKER'before they launched missile on our soil.If we can stop this nuclear disaster our deep hope is to bring back peace with less collateral damage.'>>

US,President.

Map design:GRIN

Author/script by:Rpghard

Beta testers tks to:Boomshakalacka,KiwiRambob,Sleepdoc,Rocky and BOTA:X

INSTALLATION:Unrar 'borders.bundle' into your GRAW2 custom_levels folder.

Coop Borders download link

I have cleared everything on the map, I am on the clear the bunker objective. Is there a way down into the bunker? I have blown up all tanks and searched every building for enemies. I see a hole into the bunker, but can not find a way in. Jumping in the hole is just suicide. LOL.

Please help...

I have cleared everything on the map, I am on the clear the bunker objective. Is there a way down into the bunker? I have blown up all tanks and searched every building for enemies. I see a hole into the bunker, but can not find a way in. Jumping in the hole is just suicide. LOL.

Please help...

Between the 2 last tanks position there's a hangar with a panhard(APC) inside and 2 mgs,the same side of the panhard there's an entrance to go down the bunker.

Please help...

Between the 2 last tanks position there's a hangar with a panhard(APC) inside and 2 mgs,the same side of the panhard there's an entrance to go down the bunker.

Forgot about that, thanks... Great mission...

Having some trouble with this map on our server. The hostage map does the same thing. Takes a long time to load, and then freezes and skips to the next map.

Our server is hosted by FPSdedicated.com, dual xeon, 2 gb RAM, T3, et al. Other custom coop maps seem fine (Castle Day, Nowhere, Estrada, Crashsite, Storm, Hacienda, Dam).

Any suggestions to get this one working? Got the network speed set at 1152.