What ever happened to Server side mods?

Cell

Remember server side gametypes? I guess the fact that every map & gametype needs a .bundle file. This part of the system maybe can't be avoided, but its something to consider for future projects?

Edited by Cell*AFZ*

I know in GRAW 1 that if you have 2 of the exact same custom map but the scripting was different on the server side it would use that script, allowing players to check out a map but change it's script without having them re-download another map. Other than that, it's thanks to the poor AC GRAW 2 has I'm guessing.

Remember server side gametypes? I guess the fact that every map & gametype needs a .bundle file. This part of the system maybe can't be avoided, but its something to consider for future projects?

Should have been considered before Graw 1.

Too many backward steps.

I've always wondered that. Even the server side maps were great. I say chalk it up to the warfighter being "too" advanced to think of it.

Graw's like a few models I know. Lots of fluff, but not much substance.

just a thought, but having autoscreenshot, is AC really that needed?

If its possibel to trade it for serversided mods, is it worth it?

Yes it is... the AC will prevent cheaters from joining... the Screenshots are to catch them in the act with things like wall hacks that ac's can't catch.