13 Smiling Faces!

13 Grinners here (so far) today!

Maybe UBI has finally decided it is time to release another patch??? w00t and the Grinners start to check what's the status on the forums pre-release... (just being hopeful)

Whoa... Peace... you been hitting the Pro-Ubi Kool-Aid jug this morning? :)

-John K.

I think GRIN is copying all our forum-spam, printing it out & turning it into wallpaper for their office - that way they can laugh their ass off whenever they're bored while trying to make a FPS game

For the die-hard fans: I think there 'might' be 1 more patch before GRIN says goodbye to "It's" GR:AW2 community

Hey usually I amthe one that stays kind of perky.. but I have a feeling it's because of the few posts about the new game GRIN is working on, Bionic Commando or what ever it's called .. but then again you never know??

http://www.ghostrecon.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=47575

fixed link

Edited by ZJJ

à believe!

in love? Thats sweet ^^

Don't begin to lube dear, it is not your day. :P

Whow spring is in the air, I think, Oh no I know Sweden is getting dark, days get shorter and the nights get longer, so its time for Swedens biggest hobby....lol :D

Edited by Forrester

...so its time for Swedens biggest hobby....lol :D

And I guess you think that's polar bear hunting? :P

I know Swedes..... I used to drink the guys under the table and take the girls home with me :D

Good thing though is that they hardly drink and drive, I could send the guys away with a taxi, drive their car home(at the same time) and see them come back by taxi the next day to pick up their car, ending with a cop bringing them home to find their "stolen"car at the door....... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am so lost in all this conversation.

But Does anyone think they will release original GR maps just like they did for the 360?

Man o Man between the release of COD4 and the next GRAW2 patch im gonna have a nervous breakdown.

I'm starting to doubt there will be a new patch - keep fingers crossed ^_^

Isn't Sweden biggest hobby having snowball fights? :lol::hehe:

it has something to do with snowy balls, but in a different perspective... :lol:

You mean T-Bagging in the snow? - If so, omg, that sounds horrifying :blink::blink:

Edited by C9.Constantine

I am so lost in all this conversation.

But Does anyone think they will release original GR maps just like they did for the 360?

Man o Man between the release of COD4 and the next GRAW2 patch im gonna have a nervous breakdown.

I'm starting to doubt there will be a new patch - keep fingers crossed ^_^

Isn't Sweden biggest hobby having snowball fights? :lol::hehe:

it has something to do with snowy balls, but in a different perspective... :lol:

You mean T-Bagging in the snow? - If so, omg, that sounds horrifying :blink::blink:

well the need for sperm banks is smaller in the northic countries, every man can preserve for himself.....

Yes,There little Swedish fingers are pecking away as we speak.No breaks,No lunches,No pee breaks.Execpt for the sheep roamming loose in the office. w00t ,They are "Bones to the keys".They are working so hard on it one of them lost his left testical.It went rolling between cubicals.I think one of the sheep ate it though.Another got bad hemorids,said it looked like the skin of someone who had a tummy staple... :blink: Hung down low.If you know what I mean.They all have little UBI cameras over there left shoulder,so's they can keep them working and all.Maps are on the way.Thank GOD.Praise be to Grin for working so hard.There Blisters on there finger tips(No not that middle one either)were reported on one of the swedish news channels.For Gods sake UBI.Give them time to shave... :D

Does anyone no Jade,from UBI.Anyone got a email address for her :thumbsup: Shes hot Baby. :devil:

Edited by The Blueberry