pc version

=warcloud=

No information on the pc version yet, i'm sure IW had planned some information updates mid to late september / 07 for us pc gamers, oh well keep on waiting i suppose, i'm curious to know if they have ranked servers in the pc version, anyway an xbox360 video below, i think we share the same mp maps as the 360?

http://www.eurogamer.net/tv_video.php?playlist_id=5081

Yup, read that too. 420 talked about that in the cod.com-forums. They are playing the crap out of the PC-MP atm and they love it so much because it supports up to 64 players - all infantry - now THAT sounds like an awesome load of fun.

Besides the fact, that they can do prettier (big) levels with more RAM - better textures and way more space. Sooo the system requierements can't be too far away hence they are putting their efforts in the PC-version full-time now.

For the MP-part I hope we have the 360-maps included I saw in some vids. Especially "Crash-Site" with a downed Chinook and lots of CQB got my attention in a 10min MP-Preview available on IGN.com. CQB - 64 players..hellooo

I was told by an employee at Gamestop that the PC version should be released at the same time as the 360. They have been known to be wrong before. I would hop not. Nov 5.

PC-Version is still planned to be released with 360 and PS3 version on Nov 5th in USA - Nov 9th in Europe. IW still has enough time to make it happen.

And I am so glad that there finally is PC-media showing up.

• 3 weeks later...

Gamestop guys were wrong at lunchtime today. They told me "after 3pm"... ok I pre-ordered the PC version", guy says "should be here". Needless to say, when I went there, a different guy says "not in until tomorrow". :hmm:

I guess one day is not as bad as 3-4 months. ^_^

Edited by Cell*AFZ*