Playing without a scope

some of you may remember that a few months ago I was asking around about why my scope was shaky, it was because I don't have enough ram.

Does anyone have any tips about playing withoutusing any scopes. What missions need the sniper?

How can I kill the RPG guys in the first bit*s*

Please reply soon ;)

some of you may remember that a few months ago I was asking around about why my scope was shaky, it was because I don't have enough ram.

Does anyone have any tips about playing withoutusing any scopes. What missions need the sniper?

How can I kill the RPG guys in the first bit*s*

Please reply soon ;)

I took a dry erase marker (blue worked well) and marked the exact center of the crosshairs unscoped, then sighted off that instead of the red dot of the combat sights. The sniper rifle is still pretty much useless though. Make sure you wipe off that dot periodically though, it tends to get baked on otherwise.

thnx butpetsfed, I'm not sure how to do that, do you mean go scope, shoot the wall and mark it there?

EDIT: I suck at games. No matter how much I play them, I always die (even if I'm on easy!) Does anyone know of any patches that makes me invincible?

Edited by mini_bini

thnx butpetsfed, I'm not sure how to do that, do you mean go scope, shoot the wall and mark it there?

EDIT: I suck at games. No matter how much I play them, I always die (even if I'm on easy!) Does anyone know of any patches that makes me invincible?

I know someone who realy enjoys playing first person shooters and i have watched the gamer play and no matter how hard they try, the gamer died a lot, and then the frustration came out :wall::D

Check this thread http://www.ghostrecon.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=34951

thnx for that but i cant use it because i don't have a file called units anywhere :(

You have to keep searching, follow the links, seek seek & you shall find, but anyway i'll try help.

You could try this, you need to unpack the quick.bundle file, so you're thinking how do i do that?

Just read from the links and choose which ever method you are confident / comfortable with.

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc...13/m/1981092444

http://www.ghostrecon.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=35599

http://www.ghostrecon.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=36760

All the best.

thnx for that but i cant use it because i don't have a file called units anywhere :(

You can't see the file called "units" because it's in the quick bundle / graw game data folder which is installed on your hard drive in your Ubisoft \ Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter directory, if you follow the instructions from the links i posted earlier it will give you instructions on how to extract the data from the quick bundle and then you will be able to see the file called units.

thnx but i really don't wanna make a new mod or anything like that

do i need any patch to that guys god thing?

You're not making a mod you're changing content xml files.

Not even shoot the wall, just make your mark in the center of the blue crosshair thing when you're not zoomed in. Then, every time you do zoom in, that mark will indicate where the bullet will go, as opposed to where the red dot or the iron sights indicate it will go.

ohhhh!

okay I'll try that

EDIT: going back to the editing files thing, i got the bundler.exe thing and i've changed all the things i need to make me and my squad invincible, but when i close the file, it all goes back to false! :wall:

how can i save it?

Edited by mini_bini