mvd Osnaz mod in MP ?

xxx000

hello to all im here to ask you about mvd Osnaz mod. well I and some friends play ghost recon for long time ago (cos our's pc are too old and GR is too good afterold) and we like the rusians weapon and we found the oznas mod. but i found in this forum and ghostaholic forum something about MultiPlayer in this mod. well in this mod the MP in not work :( . well i got a questions there is some way to make work this mod in MP??? and or if they recommend another mod to us plizzz whit russians guns (besaid of kalashnikoba armory and alphamod).

Yea, maybe MVD Osnaz can be made to work....also there is this cornerstone work by Earl...

http://www.ghostrecon.net/files2/index.php...view&id=183

it has a nice set of Russian Weapons including things like a scoped PKM...very nice models all...

Ingeloop is working on something else maybe? :whistle: Two somethings actually... :yes:

mig :ph34r:

hi again and thanks for the answers and ideas. mmm i got 2 opcion's now:

#1. ask Ingeloop if hi has the MP patch (or if he want help me to do the pach. Idon't know meybe is too

occupied).why becos is too dificult to as get an count in file planet and downloat it. :wall::huh:

#2. dowload the vympel mod afterall they are similar (http://www.ghostrecon.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=35).

I ask myself if is possible to do some changes to make MP funcional? and what changes i have to made for that?

Hmm... Ok two things,

@xxxooo

1. To make it multi-player compatable, you'd need to make .kil files, which are kit restrictions.

Now they're a pain to make, but if you really want to use the mod in multi-player...

@Rocky

2.Would it be possible to get Spetsgruppa-Vympel, uploaded to filefront?

I was interested in that mod also, but I'm not going to pay a download site just to play it.

try this DL and see if it can do the job, feel free to modify and create your own .Kils

and add your desired chrs to the diff. actor files.

http://www.fileplanet.com/dl.aspx?/hst/i/n...az_MP_Patch.zip

im planning to release another russian skin/weapons mod soon and this will also

be compatible in MP.

best regards/ ingeloop

• 1 year later...

@Rocky

I was interested in that mod also, but I'm not going to pay a download site just to play it.

I think FP pulled a fast one and made some files access only to paying subscribers , bad fileplanet bad. I'll sort this out in a few hours

@Rocky

Actually you just wasted some of my time tsk tsk!

The file is still free to download from Fileplanet, I just grabbed it no problem. You need an account, but they are free, no charge.

There has been an error with your request. This may be due to your browser settings. Please check your security settings and try the link again. Or, go to Tools, Internet Options in your browser and choose Delete Files button. Close all browser windows and try the link again. NOTE: You could also be recieving this error because you are under 18 years of age and trying to access an adult rated file. Should you reach this error again, please contact Customer Support.

<_<

Did you do those suggestions?

Actually some of you are getting confused.

Shadows Fall asked for Spetsgruppa-Vympel to be put somewhere else because you had to pay to download it. I tried it and it is there for free download no issue.

Then Tinker posts a big error message - but that is for a different file, i.e. the Oznaz MP Patch.

The MVD_Osnaz_MP_Patch.zip is a missing file, anyone got it?