Essential Tools of the Ghost Missing

Just playing the game today and realized what I feel is a missing tool; binoculars. I may not play as a sniper,but snipers have lookouts also it would be nice to scour the area before advancing. It added a nice level of realism to the game and goes perfect in this game. This would also add balance as to locate a sniper and use the tac map to find a path and take him/her out. There are many other tools that could be used however,I have only came up with this one so far.

If an expansion is in the works please add the handy binoculars!!!

I'm not sure I would use this very often (I tend to outfit the combat sight on my weapons) but there are times they would be useful, and if other people would use them more I could see adding them as an option, just like nades, sidearm, etc.

-John K.

Not really...GRAW is way to fastpaced to really warrant bino's, atleast in my mind.

But then again it would't be hard at all to mod bino's into the mix...provided ofcource that ppl could live with some funky looking animations that is.

Imo the 150 m visual cut-off for enemies makes binoculars somewhat pointless in GRAW 2.

Perhaps would they be useful to spot players in MP hiding in bushes though? (i.e. a foot sticking out or so) But then again, just a couple of silenced rounds in the bush will tell...

Not really...GRAW is way to fastpaced to really warrant bino's, atleast in my mind.

But then again it would't be hard at all to mod bino's into the mix...provided ofcource that ppl could live with some funky looking animations that is.

That is true if you are playing with spawns. Take them away and the game slows down considerably. Wouldn't you like some binos on the cut or nowhere if you have a rifle with ironsights?