Who will be playing CoD4?

Lightspeed

There is a Edit-button you know. ;)

I recall reading bunnyhopping would only be possible in SP but not in MP.

Don't know if there is anything official on that yet though.

Just play on a server where peeps don't do that or in a big clan where they don't like to see it and you're fine. Not such a big deal - BF2 supported it (a small bit until you were too exhausted for a couple of secs) but on the right servers noone used it because of its...well "suckness". :lol:

• 1 month later...

I'm buying CoD 4, it looks very promising.

Indeed, only i am still waiting for the game to arrive at my house. pre-ordered it from play.com but it still has not arrived here. :(:(:(

And I guess you bought it a lot cheaper?..... I heard that story before. Whow I got the game at a 15$ discount, but it arrived 3 weeks late.....

Indeed, only i am still waiting for the game to arrive at my house. pre-ordered it from play.com but it still has not arrived here. :(:(:(

And I guess you bought it a lot cheaper?..... I heard that story before. Whow I got the game at a 15$ discount, but it arrived 3 weeks late.....

:o ...where is this place to get game $15 discount? I see $44 online and retail. :blink:

:o ...where is this place to get game $15 discount? I see $44 online and retail. :blink:

well $44 is still less than the €59 I paid..... I guess the discount has been taken over everywere in your case ;)

no, i pre-ordered the Collectors Edition from play.com because i couldn't find a dutch store who sold the CE version.

no, i pre-ordered the Collectors Edition from play.com because i couldn't find a dutch store who sold the CE version.

ok, sorry voor het vooroordeel. :o:wall:;)

ok, sorry voor het vooroordeel. :o:wall:;)

LOL, geen probleem!

• 3 weeks later...

Ok i have just finished playing the SP mode. Now im playing the MP. Must say that the MP is much better than Crysis and GRAW.

So which server name do you guys always connected to?

there's several "ex-GRAW" servers

TUG, Vu, KFORF, B:P:R, Sparta

You can use x-fire to find buddies that play COD4

Good luck and see you around... :rocky: