GRAW 1&2 postmortem and future prospects

Neither you nor I have been in the GRIN offices and knows what they are doing, so in essence, neither you nor I know what is really happening there in regards to GRAW1 or 2.

Some of us can read minds. That being said, I think that purchase you were contemplating is a good idea WK. ;)

You fail at mindreading rugg. I don't plan on buying anything for a while.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

, but we do hear you :thumbsup:

To listen, and then do, makes it all worth while.

To listen, and do nothing, seems to be your style

:nono:

GRIN is here every day checking out the forums. They most likely are working on a patch and I can tell you they are discussing what is being said here. Whether or not the publisher does anything is a different story. Neither you nor I have been in the GRIN offices and knows what they are doing, so in essence, neither you nor I know what is really happening there in regards to GRAW1 or 2.

@ WhiteKnight 77

What you say is true and 100% correct.

It’s just so frustrating to see a game such as this fizzle away, it is wrong to think that there is no interest in this game.( does anyone remember when the demo came out?, I had trouble trying to find a room!!.)

To date the silence is deafening, so people tend to come up with there own conclusion, most of the time it’s more so negative than positive.