Urban,Custom Map Graw2

_32_Fourmi

• 3 weeks later...

Speak English

<_<

lol , sorry .

i asked 32-fourmi if it could be possible to create a good and easy tutorial.

:thumbsup:

Have you read the tutorials in your GRAW2 folders? If so, you may find it easier posting what you don`t understand.

Sure someone will answer you.

:thumbsup:

Speak English

Hva sa du? PÃ¥ Engelsk?

That's right, if some-one chooses not to speak in English because it is not their mother tongue then they should be allowed to, especially if they find English a hard language (which it is, it's a mixture of the Old Norse, Old French and Old Britannic/Celtic languages). I'd rather have them post [fluently] in their own language rather than try to decode a post in badly broken English with incorrect word order and literal translation of words.

Same thing on YouTube, some people from abroad that I know can't speak English very well so they post in their native tongue (especially when the video is in their language) yet everyone expects them to speak English, they go around posting 'speak English' everywhere, which if it aimed was me, I'd find almost racist. But then again, je ne rien à foutre parce que je suis brigand

Wait, I thought you said 'speak English'

• 2 weeks later...