Oh looky what I found

For those that haven't enabled the auto screenshots feature on your server...do it. And remember to flip through them occasionally too.

Having my morning coffee and I almost spit it out when I saw this one.

rawpacket_123.200.241.37_0000.jpg

rawpacket_123.200.241.37_0001.jpg

<ban hash_id="c81aa335931d6bafeaa6d484f5b99699" name="RawPacket" ip="123.200.241.37:16250" duration="0" date="2007-09-21 06:43" day="2820" time="6.7166667" end_day="" end_time="" />

Not just acid skins. Look closely. It's a multihack of some sort. Acid skins/skin hack, wall hack (players showing through the walls), ret hack with perhaps ret lock. That's just what is glaringly obvious. He/she probably also has no recoil as well I would be willing to bet.

Bota:X, any way you can blur out the top left corner of the screen, no sense in making it even easier for people to find this thing....

Edited by FI_FlimFlam

Bota:X, any way you can blur out the top left corner of the screen, no sense in making it even easier for people to find this thing....

Good idea but what's done is done. I did try to google the text in the top left and nothing came up so I think this isn't wide spread...thankfully. I'll keep flipping through the screenshots that come in every morning...less boring than actual work. :P

Same old crap different game.

Theres not to many people I know that play as good as ruggbutt and even then on my best day and his best day It will be a decent match.

but then there is about half a dozen guys I seen I can't even challenge. Death death death on my Good or bad day.

Getting tired of games for this very reason to be honest.

:ph34r:

Nah, I just played with him almost as much as my squad m8s. He is on par with some of the best players I know.

I just get tired of people randomly looking at walls and not checking corners. Granted some of the legit players do the same thing when tracking some ones footsteps but when it is constant and players aren't within sound distance... little obvious yea?

If any of you played americas army when Punkbuster setup that little delayed GUID ban thing after 1.6? release.... was hilarious watching the hacker forums squirm with how do I get unbanned for almost a month. Was hundreds of them.

and they are still going take a look....

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi.php?action=6&game_id=0

d093f49b13cb534e35b418cff2bbb647-pb003361.png

Edited by pz3

Nice find Bota!!! Now can we reference him to another player by his hash somehow? Don't recognize that name... but if he's running that many, i'm betting he has been banned before.

I'm sure you can use a text tool (or even windows) to search all the other text files for that same hash for someone who used it before.

Edited by BOTA:X

so you're telling me that servers can be enabled to take random SS of players in the server?

if thats the case then we have a legitimate AC running - brilliant.

one step closer.

Sorta. Screens can't catch a no-recoil or aimbot. Replays caught that in [GR] and by far that was the most prolific cheat. It's a start though.

Mik and Knight, check your PM's. Squad leaders, if you wanna be part of the ACC (Anti-Cheat Coalition) then PM me please.

if it was up to me, i would immediately remove all instances of this random SS feature being mentioned from these forums, which is obviously not going to happen. keeping these discussions to a minimum though would surely increase the chances of more kids slipping up and getting caught. otherwise they'll find a way around it...

if it was up to me, i would immediately remove all instances of this random SS feature being mentioned from these forums, which is obviously not going to happen. keeping these discussions to a minimum though would surely increase the chances of more kids slipping up and getting caught. otherwise they'll find a way around it...

Think of it as a deterrant. You'll notice theres no mention of the current glitch with the file names, we need a patch for that.

Sorta. Screens can't catch a no-recoil or aimbot. Replays caught that in [GR] and by far that was the most prolific cheat. It's a start though.

Mik and Knight, check your PM's. Squad leaders, if you wanna be part of the ACC (Anti-Cheat Coalition) then PM me please.

Well you may be able to catch a no recoil if you can see his shot patteren. Also some of the aimbots I saw in Americas Army when I was apart of AASA they would auto lock. I mean that a crossair would lock up off center of screen. If I can find some old PB screen shots of some I will post one. Also guys it up to us to work with GRIN to stop this crap before it get out of control. So like Ruggbutt said all of the squad leaders join up..

If every one agrees then get rocky or one of the other admin to just delete this entire topic. and anything else that pretains to the screen shot tool. If we dont they will find away around it some how. They did in AA

Edited by COL. KNIGHT

pro-GamingLeagues.com was using the same or i be wrong

PGL had a ..erm...lets say crude version of this but it wasn`t coded too well and was not compatible with all systems...Although it was a very good tool when it worked and did a great job for a while it wasn`t compatible with 64 bit systems and the PGL owner (tact-x) ran out of money to get it recoded.

Shame because PGL was trying something realy positive towards makeing a freindly cheat free league but it`s all on hold now as GRAW died too easy and the moiney ran out :pirate:

so you're telling me that servers can be enabled to take random SS of players in the server?

if thats the case then we have a legitimate AC running - brilliant.

one step closer.

AUTO SCREEN SHOT

So I hate replies like these cos they tell you nothing except the poster does not know, nor do they know the answer. So I'll ask, please can someone post how to enable auto screen shot? (on dedicated server) thank you in advance (I've been out of the loop for several weeks, working).

viii