Blackwater

mwgfghost

Anybody wanna comment on the possibility of Blackwater getting kicked out of Iraq for shooting what's said to be 11 Iraqi civilians? I don't know anything about that organization so I can't really comment but maybe some current/ex-military members would like to share their opinions on this.

Yeah, I'll comment. If the media weren't spewing garbage 24/7, soldiers could get their jobs done. Acts were committed in WWII that would land men on trial for war atrocities today. They just did what they had to do. But today, the liberal, limp-wristed, tit-sucking, bleeding-heart assclowns in the media want to stir everything up, and make everyone the badguy. *shrugs*

Yes, before anyone asks, I hate the media. Those ######-lickers will take any opportunity to twist words and actions to suit their own agenda and make you look how they want you to look. They do the same thing to cops. Even before we got out of the damn academy, we had media in our faces wanting to ask questions. But IMO, it's none of their business who I am, why I'm here, or what the ###### I'm doing. See my name there on my shirt? That's all you need to know.

Edited by Parabellum

News is rushing the issue just like dragon skin.

Like the story of the SF soldiers in the other topic. The guy was a known enemy. Shoot first ask later sounds good. Unarmed men can be suicide bombers aswell.

Media confuses the issues to much.

Edited by pz3

get real kurtz. You actually think people are wanting to shoot civillians for "sport" over there? You actually think soldiers or other people that are from the US TRY to kill civillians?

I agree those blackwater guys need to be watched more closely, but I also think that the media can also cause innocents to die as well. Think about how much crap they turn up that happens to be false, but riles up the public and then people get killed over this "false" reporting.

It's also funny how the majority of the charges are being dropped on the Marines that SUPPOSEDLY killed innocent civilians in cold blood in the Haditha case. If the Blackwater guards did turn out to shoot and kill 11 civilians unprovoked then they'll most likely be fired. A Blackwater employee killed a man I think last year and the guy wasn't doing anything and he was fired. But if Blackwaters is kicked out, Iraq would be making a huge mistake cause I'm pretty sure Blackwater provides security for some of their top officials as well. But don't go accusing them of being swaggering private gunslingers just because the media reported it. Haditha was supposedly one of the biggest war crimes committed in Iraq and that was by Marines. Not private gunslingers. But that case is falling apart at the seams because it's turning out that the media blew it out of proportion just like they do everything else. My friend's bustin his butt for this country as a Marine who already did one tour in Iraq and is going back for his second in about a month and all I hear is ungrateful false accusations against people just like him fighting the war from people who do nothing but sit on their couch all day with the toughest thing that comes to their mind which is sitting around eating popcorn and debating whether he did this or they did that. Ungrateful little twits that just whine whine whine.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

False, preimtive accusations, blowing things way out of proportion, swaying the court of public opinion against those who protect us....it's the media's way of hating on soldiers nowadays since spitting on them isn't PC anymore.

Same Shiite, different day

There definitely are some bad things that go on over there, no doubt about it.

These are men that are given orders by high-tier officials and leaders of our country. They are former service (SF, Force Recon..etc.), and the offer of benefits from Blackwater is very lucrative.

basically what durka durka said...lol