Remake of Castle Day

Biro

is it possible to experience this map on the SP demo? :unsure:

at least to walk around it?

Doubt so as it's only setup for multiplayer at the moment.

Conspiracy to buy GRAW2! :rofl:

Just kidding! :rofl:

But then again, I've been saving since Snow and Brett been modding...a few more pennies, soon I shall experience this game!

brain.gif

thanks Biro

:group:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone needs to come up with that, a solo firefight would be *awesome*. Rpghard, Lightspeed...? 0:)

Tks Biro,

I am working on a coop mission for mp coop 12 players...Man the map is awesome!GRIN should hire you.I will put deffferent sky environement changes in it.I will also tried to do a version for SP as well ;)...

Someone needs to come up with that, a solo firefight would be *awesome*. Rpghard, Lightspeed...? 0:)

Tks Biro,

I am working on a coop mission for mp coop 12 players...Man the map is awesome!GRIN should hire you.I will put deffferent sky environement changes in it.I will also tried to do a version for SP as well ;)...

Can anyone say "icing on the cake"? Yummy!!!

Hi guys -

I have just released the TRR Mod with castle day and night!

Now what I did was add the gametype to Biros pack and pack it in the TRRPack so if you decide to use the TRRPack you will see all of Biros current gametypes hh, tdm, siege etc plus trr_castle_day and you will also see all of these gametypes in a night version too.

thanks Biro beautiful job.

Has anybody tried the new Castle Day map, it’s a recreation of an [GR] map (GR vets know what I’m talking about).

I had a go last night on TDM mode, it was good fun, It’s a must download.

[Merged with existing discussion thread]

Edited by Pave Low

if u r planning to use TRRPack mod - then castle is included with all gametypes and in night version too. you won't need both downloads.

and it is a perfect recreation and I think most would agree that this creation shows how close GRAW2 is to [GR] in terms of gameplay - it looks and feels exactly the same to me.

Hey LightSpeed tried to install TRRmap pack and started my GRAW2 and got a crash message!! HELP!

Sat Sep 22 23:41:29 2007

Crash in application version: 0.2989

Custom level bundle trrpack contains an invalid file path

this occurs if you try to have both the castle_day.bundle and the trrpack.bundle in the custom_levels folder at the same time.

remove the castle_day.bundle.

i have added biros castle day map with his gametypes to my bundle and added my trr locations to it - so you can still play castle_day tdm, hh, siege and any other gametype that Biro packed into his download.

try it - should be fine.

I will put deffferent sky environement changes in it.I will also tried to do a version for SP as well ;) ...

Make sure to have at least one version with the default skybox because it keeps the classical [GR] feel. ;)

Ya I saw that and I will keep it and mix it up with 2 more different sky after an event is done...I am already working on it and I can say that the AI reaction is very good on the map...It will be a mission with 2 objectives first one is to infiltrate the ennemy camp(you need to kill all the ennemies into the castle wall).And second reach extraction or kill all opposition.I advise you that it's gonna be a very tuff one :) like I love them now we gonna have a map as tuff as my [GR] maps for GRAW1 are.

Edited by Rpghard