Hi Guys/Girls

Guest snipe21

Guest snipe21

To Gr.net folks,

Well after some prompting from sybaritegal I decided to make a move and become a member of the GR.net family. Some of you may know me from UBI so that maybe a good thing or bad so I will let you guys decide lol. :P Just feeling my way around right now so feel free to come down on me like a ton of bricks. :)

Edit: My name is Mark and I'm 38 years of age so don't hold that against me lol.

Edited by snipe21

Hi! action-smiley-066.gif

Hope you enjoy your stay. May I suggest, if you haven't already, to read the forum rules. That way you can avoid this from happening to you... lol action-smiley-077.gif

Hey there Mark! sloppy.gif

Glad you made it here!!! I didn't apply too much pressure, did I?

By way of introduction, I'll say you're one of the most helpful folks "prowling the boards" at ubi and I hope you'll feel at home here as well. Enjoy your stay.:wub:

re: your age... you won't find that a problem here... check out this thread! and consider adding your info here. ;)

unlike Ubi, we have pinned threads, and you might wanna check them out.

Again- welcome... and have fun!

Greetings snipe21,

As previously stated, welcome to Ghostrecon.net. We got a great community of folks here, and it sounds like you'll fit right in. Also, if you're interested in an occational game with direct IP, check out the Games Room for some great servers.

Welcome to the best GR fan site on the 'net! :rocky:

Sincerely,

Guest snipe21

To Members of GR.net,

Thank you for all your welcomes and kind words as it sure does make one feel welcome. While I'm still getting my footings looking around it wont take me long to sort myself out and have some input. Sybarite I would like to say that no you didn't place to much pressure on me but my arm still hurts ;) and thank you for your kind words.

Whiteknight77 I'm glad I made the trip over and from all I have seen of this site and have read in the past I have no idea why I didn't come over sooner. Once again thanks for your kind words and that goes for everyone as I will slowly get to know you all. Some I know already and they know me but I'm just a quite guy who doesn't say much. :P

Guest Jester
Hello

Why does Sybrarite always have the best emoticons?

Sybarite and zjj find some good ones through hard work and diligence.

Welcome, snipe!

:P Welcome Snipe21. I recognized your name from the official site. You do usually answer almost every question asked over there. Here you will find a very active community of experienced (and noobs :) ) players discussing every facet of the game. Glad to have you aboard!