[Gamespy (server browser) is down (15 Sep 07)]

=AO=elMo

Well that Stinks to say the least.. here we are wanting to play and because Gheyspy is broke we cant.... Buttercup when was this first posted over at UBi do you know? I see Colin says they know there is a problem and it will be down for a while but the time stamp is 4 hours old for me

I show 12:30PM (-7 GMT, which is the mountain time zone in the US).

Good call GRIN!!! The game we paid for we can't use because of a third party. NJ on not allowing direct connect.

[sarcasm]But then how is gheyspy going to get all those stats (that no one cares about) if people we use DC.[/sarcasm]

The first thing i complained about in GRAW 2 WAS BEING FORCED TO GO THROUGH GAMESPY :wall: Why ?? when everyone playing GRAW 2 doesnt need nor want Gamespy . Looks like Grin or ubi were payed loads money by gamespy to have us forced to go through their servers as a means of advertising !! :wall:

Ok, never had any problems like this before, was playing the game last night also. Log on this morning and no servers are showing up whatsoever. Log out and log back into gamespy, nothing. I can create a server, but none are showing up for me to join.

Any ideas?

[Merged with existing thread]

Edited by Pave Low

Last night everything was working, this morning all I see are my favourites no other servers. Anyone any suggestions..................... :hmm:

I am running Vista if it makes any difference?

[Merged with existing thread]

Edited by Pave Low

7:15 EST here in Canada and i have no servers listed online either.

I decided to take maners a little further and submit a Support Ticker..

GameSpy idiots want me to supply them with Credit Card information.. only last four numbers but still.

This is B.S. and I hope GRIN is well aware of the issue at hand. It shows you how 'at mercy' we are.

Essentially, they shutdown the servers and I've wasted $50.

Sorry just venting..