A Community Weapons Mod...

300Mag

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

too many kits = too long to select a weapon = waiting long for a MP game to start

if sensors are gonna be included i think there should only be 2 max for a kit and only used on CQB guns no sniper kits or long range kits

i also suggest the kits to be similar to what i posted, the idea of the same primary with 5 different secondary pistols is too much maybe 2 different pistol secondaries for 1 primary MAX and that i even think is much

You can try to make pistol secondaries either fit the primary or be a balancing issue.

For example: a rifleman with an M16 is either going to have an M9 or a Mk23

A rifleman with an AK is going to have either a Tokarev or Makrov (sp?)

A rifleman with a FAL will have a Browning HP etc.

A sniper might have a bolt action and HKPDW. But should only have a psitol like a Kimber Custom if he has a semi-auto rifle like an SR-25 or AR10T

A demo guy with an automatic GL might also only have a PDW for backup.

We don't want it to take that long. But we still need time. The more people that help and listen to Jepetto's giving out of assignments the better. Also, please check out the other community mod threads in the other 2 sections for other updates.

Ok. I know I'm gonna get fought on this but while I agree totally on ogre about sensible kits there is one thing I want considered.

For snipers, please let them get decent secondary weapons. Like a subgun with a short range scope. Plus I have some exotic weapons coming in as well. I have a long barrel scoped desert eagle .50 caliber that I am coding as a GL for that extra "punch". I am also using that method with a silenced m82 rifle that is black sabbath is making for me. I will finish the models for export by the weekend. But I am busy right now with my test.

Maybe if we ever do a version 2.0 I will include my completed sniper cannon mod. Boy, will that be a riot. :P

Edited by Stalker_Zero

LOL. Thats like asking the cookie monster if he has ever tried chocolate chip. I've been a fan of that method ever since it was introduced by maniacbikerdude and his original m82 mod.

:P

I've even went farther than that and pioneered the first anti-tank .gun file using the simple but ingenius method of coding the .prj file with a visual anti-tank explosion. Thats what gives weapons the tank killing ability....not the anti-tank hand motions. But because my model for the ntw20 20mm amr wasn't finished yet, the first tank killing rifle was released by Streinger in the Croation Army Mod (RT-20 20mm).

In fact, my rifle's .gun file will have characteristics similiar to the navy seals 2.0 mod's macmillian tactical .50 caliber rifle. I believe that is the one you are refering to.

I've even went farther than that and pioneered the first anti-tank .gun file using the simple but ingenius method of coding the .prj file with a visual anti-tank explosion. Thats what gives weapons the tank killing ability....not the anti-tank hand motions. But because my model for the ntw20 20mm amr wasn't finished yet, the first tank killing rifle was released by Streinger in the Croation Army Mod (RT-20 20mm).

As much as I would like to take a credit to that, I must say that it was @Jepetto that pioneered the path for me. Long before my RT-20 (and I presume your NTW-20 too) he made some sort of M-4/Masterkey, with underbarrel wep coded to kill tanks. That wep was never released in any mod and had alot of "bugs" to it...aiming was near impossible, short range, blast radius way too big (you could end up blowing your self up)..but it worked, and it gave me the right kind of ideas. I used that Masterkey as a starting point and refined it into a fine-tuned, realistic as possible (in GR engine terms) .gun file that RT-20 is using.

Oh ok then. I guess he was the true pioneer. But at least my model looks cool. lol. :lol:

And that is more important. ;)

Have you spoken to any modmakers about using their guns?

I'm not complaining but the original vision was the best of the best and while the new things are excellent the go against that.

I love this.

When is the weapons list going to be updated?

Here you go Stalker_Zero. I'll just post the close up of the personal camo suit. But I have to edit it a little bit, but that shouldn't take long.

silent5.jpg

You guys probably have tons of weapons, but if you need any of these you can use them. The m60e3 and the sig550 i made today so I need to test them more. I have about 10 other weapons so if you need some more i can send a list.

guns.jpg

The guns are colt car A3(i think),HK sr9TC, Romanian AK-74, shorty m60e3, and sig 550

Anyways I make the changes to the ghillie suit soon.

Good luck with the mod.

Excellent Scarface! Yes, please keep in touch with us. We are (at least I hope we are) having a conference saturday. I figure about 5 o'clock eastern time. My msn messenger email is olternat@hotmail.com .

You can find my account that way so we can talk. And thanks for the weapons offer. As soon as we all talk we can find out the situation on the weapons issue and if we have enough or what. Alot of modders would like some favorite weapons from earlier mods. I would at least like one.......the sd m4 sopmod from the official gunslinger mods.

List in progress: (Weapons represented as of 6:00 EST Jan 24)

All weapon in bold represent updates to the list. Please if you see your weapon on this list that you have promised then email your files to Jepetto at:

jepetto@attackforcez.com

Sniper Rifles:

1) NTW2O 20mm AMR

2) Walther WA2000

3) AR10T Lothar Walther

4) AR15 Heavy Barrel

5) M25 carlos hatchcock "White Feather"

6) KAC SR-25

7) Steyr ACR

8) M82 (Silenced coded as GL)

Assault (Includes Tactical/Special Purpose)

1) Stoner SR 15/16 Tactical

2) SPAS12 Shotgun

3) M96SD

4) AR10 (Sudaneese Original)

5) Steyr TMP

6) Beretta M12

7) Cobray 12ga.

8) Colt M4 AN/PVS4

9) Colt M-4 SUREFIRE

10) Colt M4

11) Daewoo K1A1

12) Diemaco CQB

13) Diemaco CQB/Desert

14) FAMAE SAF

15) FAMAE MINI SAF

16) FN P-90

17) FN F2000

18) Galil 5.56 AR

19) Galil 7.62 AR

20) H&K MP5

21) H&K MP5

22) H&K MP5 SD

23) H&K Model 32

24) H&K Model 53

25) H&K G36

26) H&K G36c

27) H&K G36k

28) KAC SR-47

29) OA-93

30) Sig 552

31) ZM LR-300

32) Stoner M96

33) Tromix Jackhammer

34) Valmet M82

35) Steyr AUG SD

Squad Automatic Weapons (Support)

1) MK46 Mod 0

2) RPK

3) Degtyarov LMG

4) FN 40mm G/L

Sidarms (Pistols, etc.)

1) S&W Stealth Hunter 44 Magnum

2) Taurus .480 Ruger

3) Glock 23

5) Ruger Super BlackHawk Hunter 44 Magnum

6) Walther P99

7) .50 Caliber Desert Eagle Long Barrel w/scope

8) STI 9mm Custom long barrel with c-more sight

And here are listed again the weapons cobra6 has promised to donate..................

AI L96A1

Beretta M12

Cobray 12ga.

Colt M4 AN/PVS4

Colt M-4 SUREFIRE

Colt M4

Daewoo K1A1

Degtyarov LMG

Diemaco CQB

Diemaco CQB/Desert

FAMAE SAF

FAMAE MINI SAF

FN P-90

FN F2000

FN 40mm G/L

Galil 5.56 AR

Galil 7.62 AR

H&K MP5

H&K MP5

H&K MP5 SD

H&K Model 32

H&K Model 53

H&K G36

H&K G36c

H&K G36k

KAC SR-47

KAC SR-25

KAC SR-16

OA-93

Sig 552

Steyr ACR

Steyr AUG SD

Steyr TMP

Stoner M96

Stoner M96 SD

S&W Stealth Hunter

Taurus .480 Ruger

Tromix Jackhammer

Valmet M82

Walther WA2000

ZM LR-300

cobra6 said..."After I clean up the mod I will send it to you this weekend. Enjoy everyone

To date we have not gotten all the weapons promised. Please, if you recognize your contribution on these lists then please send the material so we can give the forum a proper update on the weapon list. Again, email your material to Jepetto at:

jepetto@attackforcez.com

Thank You.

Edited by Stalker_Zero

Stalker,

I have two shotguns to add to the mod.

Mossberg 590 Military with M9 Bayonet mounted

SPAS12

I have the all of the DTD input. I will get it to Jepetto asap. 24 hours max. I've been looking at performance characteristics, but can forward any suggestions after he gets it. Not a problem.

The DTD guys did a great job. Thanks very much. Performance characterisitcs are among the best I've seen in any mod.

Stalker, I will be on UBI at around 9:30 EST tonight. I got your page, but was AFK all day. Laptop was up.

Later all.

Edited by 300Mag