Grandma's Boy

mwgfghost

Has anybody seen Grandma's Boy? I just caught it on HBO today for the first time and I thought it was hilarious. It's great cause it's about videogame testers and it's got some really raunchy jokes but regardless it's one of the most hilarious movies I've seen in a while. Of course Adam Sandler has pretty much the same cast in all of his movies. A few old SNL stars and the guys from Big Daddy. I thought it would be dumb but I couldn't stop laughing. One of my favorite characters was Jeff who's played by Nick Swardson. That guy really needs his own movie cause he delivers in every movie he's in.

Has anybody seen Grandma's Boy? I just caught it on HBO today for the first time and I thought it was hilarious. It's great cause it's about videogame testers and it's got some really raunchy jokes but regardless it's one of the most hilarious movies I've seen in a while. Of course Adam Sandler has pretty much the same cast in all of his movies. A few old SNL stars and the guys from Big Daddy. I thought it would be dumb but I couldn't stop laughing. One of my favorite characters was Jeff who's played by Nick Swardson. That guy really needs his own movie cause he delivers in every movie he's in.

That movie was sooo stupid....but I loved it.

I almost turned it off but as soon as I got into the "dumb/silly movie" mood I thought it was great.