ilove mecha - does not hack

As a former member of the BDA I played against and with Mecha many times. Sure it can be maddening when he killed me . lol ,but its just because hes good, not a hack. Never saw him hack . Never thought he hacked. HE DOES NOT HACK. End of story. Thank You for Your time. Gomer.

Edited by Gomer~Sparta~

I am also a former BDA member and now a proud member of SPARTA www.legionofsparta.com Mecha has always been an upfront, honest, very very good player with no need of any kind of assistance. To think other wise is plain foolish. I was proud to be watching his back before and would watch it again with pride now.

DrNo~SPARTA~

The only thing that mecha does is play a hell of a game. He doesn't even moan on coms when ya finally kill him. He silently learns the enemy, I have nothing but respect for a player that can go beyond run and gun tactics.

GGz see you all on the battlefield.

Naz

In a nutshell, a gamer was accused of cheating,

The admin decided to ban him,

The gamer pleads innocence.

You would think the admin will have the adequate evidence to justify his own actions.

If he does, then he is doing his thankless job well, if he hasn’t, then his position of responsibility should be questioned.

Edited by Metal_Jacket

Rule #1 - Hackers never admit they cheat.

So just bcoz Mecha says he duznt and ppl support him, duznt mean he duznt.

I cannot tell you how many times I trusted ppl on Leagues I used to play on, only to discover they were hacking down the track.

Too many times....too too many.

So not saying i dont believe Mecha, nor do I believe the accusers ( I could care less cos I dont play GRAW2) but prrof is what is required.

Nazra your words make me shudder - I remember thinking the same thing about fellow players who seemed so great that I didnt feel worthy.

A little later you find out you are worthy, and that the guy was just cheating.

Trust noone - well thats a bit excessive - but I'm not far off.

What irritates me more is GRIN saying we are shipping the game with its own AC and its halfbaked and never updated..

Edited by SCE_Lightspeed

the bottom line is PROOF. i have stopped playing graw2 multiplayer because it drives me nuts with how buggy it is. i could go on and on but try and show proof and then everyone can judge mecha. i have gamed with mecha and he is a great player. just try and patch the video of what proof you have. this is such a small community in GRAW the last thing you want is people leaving because of accusations. just remember all those reading this, how you would feel if this were you. if you want GRAW to succeed you have to be tactful and respectable on how you are going to accuse or suspect. it you have proof, follow what ever protocales that Rocky has in place. PROOF will answer all the questions.

Lightspeed I respect your post and understand what you are saying. If he is found to be cheating then he will pay the price.

Our group has a strong brotherhood and we stand beside those in times like this until proven beyond a shadow of doubt.

I have played many games on many servers with Mecha, when I was with BDA and also several others that I cannot remember names of when I felt like a change of scenery.

At no time have I ever seen any evidence that this player cheats.

If these is no proof of this, then the only conclusion to be made is it is sour grapes.

Put a timelimit on on showing the proof, no proof (which I am pretty sure there won't be), then kill this thread and clear his name, that simple.

StevenADunn~SPARTA~

Edited by StevenADunn357

I don't think this forum should be a place where we all gather to talk about how so and so doesn't cheat. If XE wants to ban you from their server it is their right. If they plan on bringing the accusation public, there better be some hard proof. As no proof has been provided....there really is no issue here.

There are a few servers out there that seem to make their own rules on the fly. Some say no nades in spawn, some say no spawn rape....many with a hidden disclaimer that is a double standard. What is a kickable offense for some is not always a rule that applies to the team hosting the server. Ive seen a team on their server....that warns people for crowding a spawn, then turns around and pinns the other team in the spawn. They just don't like it when it happens to them. Its just the way it goes. I've seen these kind of things many times....usually on the same 2 servers.

Another server where they can teabagg you all day, and spawn rape you, then when you bust out with a gl, because there are 4 or 5 guys camping and raping the spawn, they cry ghey, or nOOb, or GL fag...or whatever lame ass whiny cries. You want to spawn rape me? Its ok, I will feed you a gl to the face. That's not fair? Or I should just camp behind a rock in the spawn all day?

In GRAW 1 me and a bunch of my clanmates were banned/kicked from the 2 servers I am referring to, for cheat accusations/hacks/playing well.....never once was any proof produced. One of the times it was a ban without warning. And with not a thing to back it up. It actually started a nasty flame war, not here. We have since gotten past that, but if those false accusations weren't put out there, the flame war would have never started.

What I do now is really try to never play at either server anymore, not worth the aggravation. Plus, I try not to take this game as serious anymore...it is tailing off. It doesn't seem to me that the publisher is taking us seriously...so, why should we. C'mon already, update the AC, there will always be false accusations until a really good AC is included. Where the hell are our built in replays like GR1. Nothing better than replays and auto SS to find cheaters. Really would prevent most people from even thinking about it. The goal is to weed out the cheaters, not the good players.

As far as AFZ goes, Roco has made it very clear, that no accusations will be tolerated without some sort of proof. I happen to agree with him. If someone is doing something shady, we will fraps him, ss him. If he/she has a really bad ping, they get kicked and usually he says something like, "you may want to restart your router, or reboot and try again." If undeniable proof has been produced of a hack/cheat/exploit, they will be banned. Basically what I'm trying to say is, there is a right way and a wrong way. And teams that have servers running, should watch who they give admin privleges to. There are some guys who get some sort of power trip as a server admin, kind of funny actually.

When I do play I try to enjoy it ..enjoy the time on comms with my teammates..and let the cry babies waste tissues. There are other servers to play on....the pickings are slim...actually really slim, but you have to except it for what it is. Now that we have a high speed dedi server, I will spend most of my GRAW2 time there.

There are alot of cool people in this community, and thats where "proof" is needed. Without proof, the free for all accusations will cause an unnecessary divide. Its bad enough that this game needs a patch/add on in the worst way and it caused many to leave already.

Edited by Cell*AFZ*

Get over it and get on with it. No one want´s to back up the acusations and that just says more about them than u. XE Specter even says that they are not sure but they still ban u??? If that is all what it takes to get a label on your back that says CHEATER then i don´t dare play on there server. It´s eve more clear to me why no more than 100 people around the world plays this game at a time. They get banned left and right

Edited by usthomsen

Right now, XE needs to supply proof that they have caught Mecha cheating as per their claim here.

At this time, I am locking this thread as to keep it getting out of hand more than it is. The recent joins who have come to Mecha's defense are admiriable in doing so, but as said before, this is something that should be handled on the forums for that server if they exist. If the person in question is banned from there, it might be a sign to find somewhere else to play. If enough people are banned from a "clan's" server that no one else is playing on it, then maybe the clan in question needs to take a look at their own standards and how they play in order to fully understand why their server is empty.

XE can PM me or anyone else on staff with their proof of Mecha cheating so it can be posted for all to see if that is indeed the case.

Banning without proof reminds me of playing marbles with the owner of the marbles and the kid getting beat takes all the marbles and goes home. No sportsmanship shown by those getting beat.