impressive AI-Demo from AISeek

gorgoyle

And exactly how is a hardware processor to be included in a patch? :huh:

This is an addon processor/chip similar to the Aegia PhysX card and not just some code a developer can add to their game.

i read it's work similar to physx and ppu: it's able to run on cpu and faster on aipu intia but don't require it.

i don't thing that the try to find sw-houses including this tek but don't provide a software-solution.

i don't know internal structure of graw 2 so i don't know possibility/effort for changing ai-engine

agree that "patch" don't match amount of changes .. may be it's somethinfor graw 3?

Edited by gorgoyle

quad and octa cores will solve this ppu/aicards problems.

just waiting is the problem. Dual core just now starting to become common.

i don't want to point to the used/arbitrary hardware but to the ai-engine itself - may it run on cpu with many many cores. the ai itself is in my focus - a multi-core-cpu could compute this ai. at moment aiseek only provide a software-solution but have a special aipu in strategy.

it's like physx and ppu: a game use physx-sdk and ppu can accelerate that - but it's don't require a ppu

Edited by gorgoyle