Forum Request

Would it be possible to add a forum specifically for GRAW/GRAW 2 haters? Or, conversely, a forum specifically for GRAW 2 fans? Sure, the hater side would probably be more popular, but at least those of us that like the game wouldn't have to read the SAME ###### repeated ad nauseum.

Indeed it takes a special kind of ###### to join a FAN site just so their very first post can be about how they don't like the game, when scores of more respected members have made similar posts. Not to mention repeating the same comments in every thread.

Edited by Cangaroo.TNT

Would it be possible to add a forum specifically for GRAW/GRAW 2 haters? Or, conversely, a forum specifically for GRAW 2 fans? Sure, the hater side would probably be more popular, but at least those of us that like the game wouldn't have to read the SAME ###### repeated ad nauseum.

Indeed it takes a special kind of #### to join a FAN site just so their very first post can be about how they don't like the game, when scores of more respected members have made similar posts. Not to mention repeating the same comments in every thread.

Hear Hear, I may only have been playing GRAW 2 for a month but i look into the forums for constructive guidance and comment.

I get that the game ain't perfect but a lot of guys are taking the time to make it into the game they want it to be.

Couldn't agree more Cangaroo, There should be a forum set apart from this just for the whingers. I admire their time and energy spent to register to complain, but most the time it's not constructive to the game and it ain't like we've never read it before somewhere.

Indeed it takes a special kind of #### to join a FAN site just so their very first post can be about how they don't like the game, when scores of more respected members have made similar posts. Not to mention repeating the same comments in every thread.

...and making insulting comments that seem to slip by the censor routines makes you seem so much more intelligent to me. Thanks for sharing. Looks like I might have found just the second name for my ignore list.

-John K.

Indeed it takes a special kind of ###### to join a FAN site just so their very first post can be about how they don't like the game, when scores of more respected members have made similar posts. Not to mention repeating the same comments in every thread.

Sounds like a good idea to me. I agree 100%.

Alternatively, Ruby the parrot with tourettes would be a good weapon to use against haters. Her reply to accusations of being fake was awesome. Unfortunately, due to her VERY strong language, including two of the most offensive words in the English language, I will not link to her vids on YouTube. If the curiosity is killing you, nickchp is her owner and a member of YouTube.... :whistle: