What would you change/add?

It just frustrates me to work so hard in tactics to just bounce some bullets off some guys armor, and then there is the possiblity ole boys got that sniper rifle on him, so this just creates problems that are clear and annoying. It makes for more frag use as well for the fact that you see a tango and your primary weapon is not getting the job done, well this leaves you with the option of using your frag way to much IMO.

From what I have seen previously in the forums, and experienced during gameplay, the body armor being implemented is the reason for no "1 shot 1 kill". It is actually pretty realistic, or seems that way. If you land a head shot, your target will drop.

Now if I was to clip you in the arm, or leg, or even the torso somewhere, it shouldn't automatically result in a kill. But a well placed head shot will and should drop you. Here is where the issue of no wound model comes into play. If we had that, all those shots to the legs,arms, torso, would result in a wounding, slowing of the enemy. Consequently, but not always resulting in the eventual kill. Nothing to complain about there. ;) It would also be cool depending on where you are hit, the health-o-meter, to slowly drain out. But then we would be looking at a medic class that could stop the draining of your health, but not restore it. Not sure if anyone is interested in something like that, but I digress.

A few patches with some CO-OP maps and a few more MP maps. Like in the GRAW1 patches.

Expansion Pack.. Expansion Pack.. new content, new maps, expanded single player plot..

GR1 was kept alive because of expansion packs.. not just the modders...

Edit the editor, so that modders can get maps out more quickly..

DO NOT RELEASE GRAW 3.. not yet.. EXPANSION PACKS first..

:thumbsup:

MP needs MAPS, MAPS, MAPS, MAPS.

I throw a vote in for a few content packed (not just 4 or 5 map or mission) expansion packs before I would be psyched about another new release of the title. Maybe even a throwback/re-release pack of previous "Ghost Recon" maps from any and all the previous titles. Along the lines of DS & IT. Like forresty/jungle/desert/snow theatres. Wide varieties of maps and environments of the world. Make some tweaks/add-ons/modifications based on the community's most voiced requests along with new content and we will have a successful shot in the arm for the GRAW2 title. This is a very good GR title that could be great with some polishing & fattening. Edit: dont want to leave the SP Campaign and MP Coop players out. Missions Missions Missions!

REPLAYS for MP!!

Edited by Cell*AFZ*

MP needs MAPS, MAPS, MAPS, MAPS.

I throw a vote in for a few content packed (not just 4 or 5 map or mission) expansion packs before I would be psyched about another new release of the title. Maybe even a throwback/re-release pack of previous "Ghost Recon" maps from any and all the previous titles. Along the lines of DS & IT. Like forresty/jungle/desert/snow theatres. Wide varieties of maps and environments of the world. Make some tweaks/add-ons/modifications based on the community's most voiced requests along with new content and we will have a successful shot in the arm for the GRAW2 title. This is a very good GR title that could be great with some polishing & fattening. Edit: dont want to leave the SP Campaign and MP Coop players out. Missions Missions Missions!

REPLAYS for MP!!

Agreed. If GRiN is going to spend the time (creative time) doing new maps, please allow them to be used for SP and MP. Limiting them to ne or the other would be a criminal sin...

-John K.

Here's another one - the music played at the end of some of the missions. I don't know what kind of rock music it is, but it really pulls you out of the immersion to hear that after you just got done wiping out a rebel outpost.

you know that is a really good point you brought up. i don't think I've heard much of TOM Saltas music in GRAW2 like there was supposed to be. it seemed like ubisoft scrapped his work. sad to think how much time and work he put into the music for this game.

nerf the snipers, all of them, not just M99.

I could see people wanting the M99 to react as a heavier weapon, and up to shoulder slower (much better than eliminating it all together), but what is wrong with the M14? I actually feel like it is a tad slower to scope than the M99 and unless it is a head shot, it doesn't result in a 1 shot kill. What is unbalanced about that?

nerf the snipers, all of them, not just M99.

I could see people wanting the M99 to react as a heavier weapon, and up to shoulder slower (much better than eliminating it all together), but what is wrong with the M14? I actually feel like it is a tad slower to scope than the M99 and unless it is a head shot, it doesn't result in a 1 shot kill. What is unbalanced about that?

I don't agree with eliminating all sniper ability... there is strong strategic and tactical support for having them in-game so removing them completely seems like a bit of overkill.

I prefer the M14 for it's balanced approach but the M99 should remain in the game.... I can see why the MP players have an issue with the M99 but for us SP folks it's a different ballgame... perhaps de-tune the 99 for MP play? :)

-John K.

what's wrong with it is as with every other rifle in GRAW2 you could let off the shot before having the scope all the way up.

i never said remove them, just slow them down a bit.

and to top it off, firing a sniper rifle off the hip should NOT produce the results it does.

Ahh, ok, I don't tend to do that so I didn't understand your point, now I do, makes a lot of sense. I like the M14, use it once in a while. Really like the sound it makes.

I can see why the MP players have an issue with the M99 but for us SP folks it's a different ballgame... perhaps de-tune the 99 for MP play? :)

-John K.

Good point. For co-op also, I would not like to see any kits changes either. Except maybe at least 6 GL`s in my pack!

:yes:

I can see why the MP players have an issue with the M99 but for us SP folks it's a different ballgame... perhaps de-tune the 99 for MP play? :)

-John K.

Good point. For co-op also, I would not like to see any kits changes either. Except maybe at least 6 GL`s in my pack!

:yes:

Yeah, I could find an ALICE attachment on my pack to carry 2 more nades!

I think the SP kit restrictions DO need work... I'm seriously bummed that I can't pack out an M14 plus something other than a 9mm for my secondary. I think that's just not being realistic... I'll leave my sidearm and nades in some missions for an M14 and one of the primary rifles. We all know an MP5SD just doesn't have the stopping power... six rounds to take down a tango from a decent range is (sometimes literally) painful!

-jk