Magpul Masada V1.0 released

SnowFella

Well, that does it then....here's an initial release of the final package minus MP kits. Mp kits will be added as soon as I get time to figure out how the kits work, any bugs found will also be fixed at that time.

Download link. 25Mb .rar file

Full lineup of the available weapons and attachments.

masada-lineup-thmb.jpg

Happy hunting guys :thumbsup:

@Rocky or any mods with access to the downloads database: any chance this could be added? ;)

Added, link above changed.

Edited by Rocky

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, that's got to be one of the earlier supporter preview releases Cpl Ledanek and not the final package :huh: 2 things give it away...1: SCAR ELGM launcher on the 7.62 carbine. 3: Hammer on the Meusoc is down.

Edit: Just noticed here...think it's all to wise to use BFS copyrighted material in a screenshot that depicts a game from another company? I sure don't think it's appropriate :nono:

Hmm, that's got to be one of the earlier supporter preview releases Cpl Ledanek and not the final package :huh: 2 things give it away...1: SCAR ELGM launcher on the 7.62 carbine. 3: Hammer on the Meusoc is down.

Edit: Just noticed here...think it's all to wise to use BFS copyrighted material in a screenshot that depicts a game from another company? I sure don't think it's appropriate :nono:

finalgz4.th.jpg

lemme try again.

Sorry about that earlier post Snow. :( Didn't mean to be disrepectful towards your work and John. Just trying to be cute. :(

The Gun-modding-god striked again - oh lord have mercy!

Thank you so much for your time and work you put into this to share this perfect peace of work with us. :yes: (I'm not thinking ahead there - am I)

Feedback as soon as I bought GRAW 2 again in a couple of hours. :rofl:

Edited by rookie

Not to worry mate...just figured I'd give you a heads up about it before someone like Rocky or Zjj comes around and starts wielding the big moderator stick ;)

From what I've seen in the way of rules inregards to using BFS material on other sites than where it originated is that they want it clearly stated where it came from.

If I remember right I even had a small part in the creation of said pic too....a very small part..lol

Got it working :D

http://562.50megs.com/GRAw2/Projects/gr45.jpg

The strikepoint is at the tip of the triangle, but if my memory serves correct, that's what it should be, and oddly enough, by using this site, I got an "S" or perfect mission rating while using this on "Joining Forces" With any luck, you can add this probably to the M416 and of course the SCARs...

The addition of the Trijicon to the M416, and SCARs worked... but then again, the scope is real close, as per the "mounting point" on the 3D model. Strikepoint is more in the center of the triangle than on the tip. Fine for most applications (not mission tested yet) but looks funky regardless, but works :thumbsup:

hi snow very nicely done i like it^^

there one problem there is

there are alot of bugs in your mod thats i counted...

like wen i drop my weapon it dispears and sight when lay prone and shift your body to side can see a floating dot out the scope or aimdot abother bug when chageing ammo can see that bullets are backwards and last but not least mecancal bullect ejector not working at all...everything need to be fixed

bottom line still one the best mod to date^^

As far as? I have Brettzies mod as well and so far no issues. Granted though, I'm using them on the "standard issue" GRAW2 weapons, not on his. I figure you may have issues with it, since the M4A1 is lower and may require a spacer.

Cheers guys :thumbsup:

Glad to see it's bringin in some interest....and that I have unlimited bandwith at my webhost as I've clocked up 2gig of transfer just overnight :blink: Maybe I should of PM'd one of the mods straight away to check about hosting and adding it to the downloads list...oh well.

@Eric: Good to hear they are working on other rifles aswell, although it technicly is going against the copyright info in the readme file to even try. Oh well, aslong as it is for personal use I won't be complaining.

@Yuya6104: Wouldn't call that alot of bugs mate, especially as I know there only are 2 of those reported that I can replicate.

1: Yes, the bullets do sit the wrong way around in the magazines. Notived that one early on but have been to lazy to fix it...does it really detract that much from the overall look when you only will see it for a fraction of a second during reloads?

2: The "hovering" aiming dot...yup, you will see it from time to time when using some of the sights. Haven't really figured out what's causing it as the geometry that dot should be projected on is well inside the sights. :huh:

As for case ejection, that I can't replicate on my system and none of my beta testers has had any problems with it either.

Suprised no one has reported the "rolling rifle" problem yet....goes like this: Find a nice incline and send your teammate up there...now pop him one in the head...if you are lucky you will now see the dropped rifle slowly rolling down the hill around it's pivot point. :rofl:

@dporter: Yes they will cause problems when you try to use them at the same time unless you go through a slightly painful process of editing .xml files. There's just to many files in common between the mods, files that are edited from the original .xml files in adding new content...with that in mind we will never be able to have 2 weapon mods installed at the same time in GRAW or GRAW2 without some editing needed.

@sgt.hoot: As Lancer stated....any weapon that can use the Eotech has that sight mounted by default, ie you select the rifle and the Eotech will be there. The Eotech is default on both the carbines and both CQBR's while the S&B shortdot is the default sight on the SPR.