MoH: Airborne - release version

GrimeyAK

I know the game has just been released, but I'd like to know from people that have the full game or are going to get the full game, how it is after you've played some of it. I played the demo and I liked it a lot because it reminds me a lot of Allied Assault/Frontline. I just want to know if the rest of the game is on par with the demo.

It's getting to be that time of the year where all the good stuff comes out and I want to weed out the good stuff from the really good stuff...and the bad stuff.

And btw, I'm still getting used to the demo, but is there a way to switch between rifle grenades on the M1 and regular ammo? Or do I just have to use all the grenades to get back to bullets?

There's a secondary fire button. I plugged in a 360 controller and it was left bumper, dunno what it's bound to on controller. :)

The review I read said the first few levels of the SP campaign, aren't near as good as the last few. I think that includes the demo level, so it may only get better.

The review I read said the first few levels of the SP campaign, aren't near as good as the last few. I think that includes the demo level, so it may only get better.

That's pretty much what Gamespot had to say about it. They rated it a 7. <_<

I just got the game and I'm having fun with it so far. The first level is the demo level so it should get better. I'm at the point right where the demo level ends and I'll get back to it later. I just hope that EA will add more MP maps and modes like they did with C&C3 for free (on PC at least).

The one gripe I do have is that there's still a DVD check...

• 2 weeks later...

I fail to see any significant difference between Airborne and Call of Duty 2. Nice if you like that kind of game, but entirely conventional, at least the first SP missions I tried. Haven't tried MP. Don't intend to either.

Edit: I don't really understand why this title was released for PC. It seems a very console-centric game to me. At least we can't blame EA for abandoing the PC players.

Respectfully

krise madsen

Edited by krise madsen