Nvidia Driver crashes

DownUnder

While playing graw the nvidia display driver crashes & the game exits to the desktop & everythink look real funny like its running in 256 colours.. & then the monitor goes black & reports no signal.... i can be playing graw for some times 20 mins before it will do it .. sometimes 30mins , It dosnt seem to do it in multiplayer team death match solo etc.. last night i decided to try coop & as soon as i did that 4 mins into the mission the sound went all funny & then the display driver crashed & monitor reported no signal... The game is fully patched with the 1.35 patch

im using 8800 gts 640mb's graphics card with the latest nvidia xp 32bit drivers

my computer specs

Cpu: intel pentium d 935 3.2ghz dual core

Ram: 1gb corsair 667mhz

Gfx Card: 8800 gts 640mb

Aftar installing vista & using the latest nvidia beta drivers the problem has gone :)

by the way whats with that black line that you see in the missions when they talk to you through the video com thing that black line that starts at the top and slowly goes down the little video screen in the right hand cornor works its way from the top and goes down to the bottom & starts at the top again .. Take a look at this youtube video of someone playing graw you can see the black line http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8_vaPds_l0...ted&search=

The same issue is in f.e.a.r some parts of the game there is a tv playing and there is the same black line that starts from the top and slowly works its way tot he bottom and starts back up the top

Edited by DownUnder

I have this very same problem.

I can play the game fine in singleplayer or if i start a Lan or internet server but as soon as I join or host a game with other people I crash out at approx 20 mins.

I have gone through every Nvidia driver avaiable - back to v82!

My system:

Intel Dual Core E6400

2 GB Ram

Nvidia 7900 512MB AGP

WinXP

Any other suggestions as this is the best coop game about and my friend and I love it - if only i can play long enough

I can play the game fine in singleplayer or if i start a Lan or internet server but as soon as I join or host a game with other people I crash out at approx 20 mins.

My system:

Intel Dual Core E6400

2 GB Ram

Nvidia 7900 512MB AGP

WinXP

Any other suggestions as this is the best coop game about and my friend and I love it - if only i can play long enough

my problem was a little different to that cause i was crashing in the singleplayer as well , But like i said since i upgraded to vista i havent had any problems ... , Maybe try using the latest nvidia Beta drivers http://www.nzone.com/object/nzone_download...betadriver.html Download the one for windows xp they just made a new released driver yesterday .. make sure you use driver cleaner pro aftar you uninstall your old driver

Edited by DownUnder

• 2 weeks later...

My system:

Intel Dual Core E6400

2 GB Ram

Nvidia 7900 512MB AGP

WinXP

my problem was a little different to that cause i was crashing in the singleplayer as well , But like i said since i upgraded to vista i havent had any problems ... , Maybe try using the latest nvidia Beta drivers http://www.nzone.com/object/nzone_download...betadriver.html Download the one for windows xp they just made a new released driver yesterday .. make sure you use driver cleaner pro aftar you uninstall your old driver

I'm using the GeForce 7300 LE card on a Dell XPS 410 w/ 1Gig

I have the same problem.

It's looking like the 7300 LE is not supported, unless there has been a fix.

Will the BETA driver work on my SC (7300 LE)?