Thanks to BSR Vhladd

YW GHOST_DesignatedX and glad you liked them. There is the Fog_Dusk_Maps pack in the DL section here, and a few more on the way. These will include Day_Maps, Dusk_Maps, Night_Maps, and Fog_Day_Maps. I have changed every GRAW2 MP map's environment and it gives a whole new feel to them.

Thx again, and enjoy!

These are awesome. What blows mind is, and I think GRIN missed a great opportunity, why did then not release these as multiplayer from the get go. I have no clue how long it took BSR_Vhladd to create these, or open these up. But think if GRIN took an extra few days to open these up and maybe restrict a few of them in terms of size.. the number of Multip Player maps we would have had at inception...

Anyway, SCE is running them thier server and I am loving them.. Great job.

These are awesome. What blows mind is, and I think GRIN missed a great opportunity, why did then not release these as multiplayer from the get go. I have no clue how long it took BSR_Vhladd to create these, or open these up. But think if GRIN took an extra few days to open these up and maybe restrict a few of them in terms of size.. the number of Multip Player maps we would have had at inception...

Anyway, SCE is running them thier server and I am loving them.. Great job.

That is what i have argued from the start. I think it's just plain silly that private modders should have to do the work GRiN should have done.

We've been beta testing the Juarez map. Vhladd is working on putting boundaries on it as we found the edge and fell off. :D I shot a quickie vid of HH mode on Juarez:

http://teambsr.com/downloads/juarez.zip

Once V gets all of the maps "fixed" to his demanding specifications we'll repackage all of them and I'll shoot a video promo. I figure we can get the interest going in the custom maps so that the new players that join the servers will like what they see and d/l the maps.

Edited by ruggbutt