GRAW2 CHEATS?

I just have finished multiplayer, and noticed quiet strange matter.We were playing at Arroyo and i killed one of the best guys there,but what was actually strange , i was shooting him at the back, i needed at least 10 bullets to get him down, well, were not single shots, but he was not more than 3 meters from me.

I still would not think about it too much,if it would not happen with another player, one with good statistics as well.

Gun = MR-C. It is maybe hallutination or what,but who knows :D:D:hmm::D:D

Its anumber of things we have found. Lag, if a players lag is high he gets the benifet. Graphics to high, your computer cant keep up with the players actual position. Weapon your using,MRC is great if you always aim for the head. Remember they do have armor on. Try single shots more. Try pistol upclose all the time. Head shots. If you spray and pray, This game dont have the best balistics ya know.

Its anumber of things we have found. Lag, if a players lag is high he gets the benifet. Graphics to high, your computer cant keep up with the players actual position. Weapon your using,MRC is great if you always aim for the head. Remember they do have armor on. Try single shots more. Try pistol upclose all the time. Head shots. If you spray and pray, This game dont have the best balistics ya know.

Have been thinking about that armor.Lag- is it a ping?It is just too suspicious sometimes, to see gigantic score, and then you have oportunity to kill that person, which actually seems to be immortal at that moment :rocky::D

However, more training and less moaning :P

Yes that would be ping. We had a cheater tonight. He used a multi gl hack. A silenced weapon hack. See through wall hack. Among others Im sure.

Yep, another concern for MR-C , i think that some guys know, how to make gun stable whilst shooting on full automatic mode.

Basically, some guys are prety fast, comes from the corner, shoots you down, before you actually realise what is going on :blink::D:D:D

Edited by SvistoTheOne