GRAW2 CHEATS?

If I remember correctly, there was a 'PLAYTHEGAMEPROPERLY' cheat that had to be typed somewhere to enable infinite health. 'STOPF'INGCHEATING' was another one that could be typed somewhere (but I can't remember where) and upon activation that would give you a portable 1 million rounds per minute full automatic suppressed rocket launcher.

Edited by WytchDokta

If you move quietly and slowly in single player there is no need for cheats. If you like to run and gun you should probably play a different game. If you are looking for multiplayer cheats I can sell you those with some ocean front property in Colorado.

Since Ghost_Ireland didn't say anything about it, I'm going to assume we're talking SP cheats only. MP cheats are, of course, a big fat no-no :nono:

I do use (SP) cheats from time to time. Obviously, there isn't much point in using cheats to complete the game. However, cheats do come in handy sometimes. I completed the old R6 games without cheats, but I subsequently used cheats quite extensively to explore the game further.

In fact, there was a cheat named "explore" which meant that the mission wouldn't end when you had killed the last terrorist (or a hostage had been killed), but allowed you to explore the map and the mission further. God mode allowed me to try out weapons and tactics I would normally never consider, and ammo refill cheat allowed me to fool around without having to worry about running empty. Then of course there was the fart mode which was just plain silly and fun (at least for someone like me). Much the same goes for a host of other games.

In fact, there are probably games that I wouldn't buy unless cheats were availible.

Respectfully

krise madsen

hi there are there any cheats for ghost recon advanced warfighter 2?

i am looking for a health cheat?

does anyone know of any thanks

I'll have to agree with most of my colleagues above, who say that if you cheat then you suck, and that's that.

For SP I'm sure it's alright, as it harms none (other than yourself). But even then I wouldn't. In the adventure type games (DooM and such) I can see it after you play the whole SP campaign through once or twice- just to go throgh the game and find ALL the cool hidden stuff you missed when you were trying to survive it the first time through. Outside of that, though, I reserve the right to hate cheaters in the face...

there are alot of mp cheats that are being used by some players online. I dont know where they are getting them. Im sure if u join a clan they will tell u

I may hope there are no clans involved in cheating..... most cheaters I saw weren't in a clan, and most clans ban people that cheat.....

• 7 months later...

In the MP-demo there the MP-cheats are swarming (endless ammo&grenades, permanent enemy-diamonds/flags, speed-hack). My opinion is that 30% of the MP-players play with MP-cheats.

Is the actual fullversion of graw2 with all patches also less effective against MP-cheats like it is in the MP-demo-version or is the retail-game more effective against MP-cheats?

Edited by B9hM

Since Ghost_Ireland didn't say anything about it, I'm going to assume we're talking SP cheats only. MP cheats are, of course, a big fat no-no :nono:

I do use (SP) cheats from time to time. Obviously, there isn't much point in using cheats to complete the game. However, cheats do come in handy sometimes. I completed the old R6 games without cheats, but I subsequently used cheats quite extensively to explore the game further.

I agree with Krise pretty much. I don't use cheats in SP to win, and am vehemently opposed to cheating in MP, but after I've beaten a game like one of the Grand Theft Autos, it's a crazy amount of fun to get unlimited ammo or jetpacks or what have you and run around blowing stuff up.

Overlook on an old topic...

GRAW2: Anti Cheat is needed ASAP

No anticheat is perfect. Even in GR1, the banning was only on a per server basis and it took clan admins banning together and forming a common forum and vote to get it under control.

I don`t think there is a game with a 100% successful anti cheat. There is always someone, who will be able to get around whatever attempts you make.

GRAW2's anticheat however does work. Once your banned a rename won't get you back in. Another CD also won't nor ip. It's not server wide though but most server admins in GRAW2 know each other and share lists. THey also have the option of auto screenshots which you will note caught a wallhack.. thanks to bota x. The problem lies within the open public servers that aren't admin'd. Play on a clan server that of course is patched and you won't have the problem.

:thumbsup:

Here the discription of the endless grenade-trick in the demo-version:

"Hey I can do that trick of unlimited GL,, just pick up weapon and if you got a GL it will have a nade on it(sometimes only 1 but sometimes you'll get 5)use it and pick up weapons again with GL and youll notice a nade on it again, repeat the process means unlimited GL. BTW I'm playing at MP Demo Server Euro5 and USA5 in the name of "akajj1234".

Is this cheat/bug/trick eliminated in the 1.5 version ?

The full game patched got rid of the GL reload problem. It also helped stop auto snipers and auto gl which arrived in some of the earlier patches. If you play on a clan server, (not the public non admin'd ones) you won't have to worry about these as the admins have auto screenshots and VERY good banning tools + with 1.05 everything is logged, Even the game chat. All clients get a copy and so does the server.

Demo's never get updated (or at least none that i know of ever did)

that whole caln-THC- uses cheats they were real big in FEAR and graw1 i guess graw 2 is next for them :( another cheater i saw was Vasili he was throwin a hell of alot of nades on the map its better to just ban them all :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

I wonder why this game (MP) is so attractive for cheaters?

You even better dont say anything in the game if you suspect cheating or you might risc getting injected by some virus. How sad is that?!

Yup - a lot of 'evil' ppl on MP - i quess they are young and/or frustrated ... i wonder if other games have this amount of cheating problems aswell?

OK, getting back to the original question...

I just got the game Apr '08 and I am having some issues. I REALLY REALLY can't stand the sway in sniper mode. My God an epileptic could hold a rifle more stable than that! I certainly can and I'm not even trained.

So is there a cheat or any other way to turn the sway off in sniper mode? Laying prone helps but not nearly enough.

Also if I get stuck on a certain check point after about 6 tries be hanged with going low and slow, I just want the next check point. A God mode cheat would be helpful to get unstuck with. Is there one?

OK, getting back to the original question...

I just got the game Apr '08 and I am having some issues. I REALLY REALLY can't stand the sway in sniper mode. My God an epileptic could hold a rifle more stable than that! I certainly can and I'm not even trained.

So is there a cheat or any other way to turn the sway off in sniper mode? Laying prone helps but not nearly enough.

Also if I get stuck on a certain check point after about 6 tries be hanged with going low and slow, I just want the next check point. A God mode cheat would be helpful to get unstuck with. Is there one?

:P than you have to choose another rifle :D As i wass playing a couple of missions, i never noticed it too much.