bp weapons pack v3.4

Brettzies

v3.4 - available

m468_graw_14_ubr_500.jpg

Full Mod: WeaponPack v3.4 - FileFront Link

v3.4 Additions

The main addition to this pack is the Barrett Firearms M468 rifle. It uses 6.8mm Remington SPC

rounds for more stopping power. I should have made it some time ago as there has been some interest in it for GRAW1, but I kind of didn’t want to make any more weapons based on the AR15. I was about to write a scope tutorial, however, for some reason I just felt like putting it in the game; especially since it was featured in the x360 game and I used it for most of the campaign in that version. Thanks to WP33 for the “stock†suggestions. At first I wasn’t interested in doing a new stock, but it does give the weapon a more unique feel and helps seperate it a bit from the standard M4A1.

M468 Barrett Firearms 6.8mm SPC

This is the new weapon system added to the mod.

·6.8mm

·28 round mag

·semi auto and full auto fire modes

·custom tweaked sounds

·magpul UBR stock

·suppressor attachment

·tactical grip

·multiple scope attachments

Some people have been asking for this for Graw1, so here it is. The documentation is for Graw2, but installation is basically the same. It most likely will not work in MP because of the mod_id# limit at 31 for attachments.

I redid the ID's, I removed all the attachments except the ACOG and renumbered it. Then added the Silencer and tactical grip from the M16. Seems to work.

I think id's 0(zero) and 10 are available. You should put the m468 silencer as one of those and the tacGrip as the other. They are both unique to the m468, well, the silencer more then the tacGrip. I didn't renumber them because there are just too many.

I think id's 0(zero) and 10 are available. You should put the m468 silencer as one of those and the tacGrip as the other. They are both unique to the m468, well, the silencer more then the tacGrip. I didn't renumber them because there are just too many.

Didn't even see that. Will try later on. I tried to remove the rails from the M16 to make room for more, but keeps crashing. I will not give up. What little I tried of the MOD I love the M468. I will not give up.

I tested this with some friends in [GR]-CO OP and it seems to have a problem with the M468 because the sight (Leopold in this case) is in front of the gun vertically, and the model is all screwed up when i look at the other players.

I thought it was because I copied over the other version but then i tested with a fresh install and there was no change.

• 4 weeks later...

If you google search for Brettzies M4 v3.4 you will find the download page at filefront, but, but the odd thing is could not find Brettzies M4 Mod v3.4, only what is written below

blues_bp_m4v2_english_v3.4.rar

This is a rework of bretzies m4v2 weapons mod. I have changed all the specs of the weapons.

So ..is Blues aka Brettzies?

I tried it out & it works ok but there seems to be a problem with the enemy ai in the mod, for whatever reason they won't die, i unloaded every magazine from my guns in to em and they just keep getting back up :ph34r: the only way i could down the rebels was to use grenades but the problem with that is ..you can't carry enough hand grenades haha!. I uninstalled the mod for know because i don't know which file to tweak to kill the enemy.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...