[need better] Server Tools

strike

that tool would've been awesome when the game was at it's peak or before. great looking tool, but too late. :(

GRDST was definitely around during the glory days of [GR]. We started using it for our dedi in early '02 I think. It was an awesome tool at the time but I guess not everyone was aware of it (I thought all the cool kids used it).

I have to agree it was a very handy tool, I even bought it twice ! when it came out and then again last year when we started playing [GR] again, I couldn't find the details of when I bought it the 1st time !!.

A.

Edited by FcUK_A

Stalker' date='Aug 27 2007, 01:50 AM' post='491587']

GRDST was definitely around during the glory days of [GR]. We started using it for our dedi in early '02

Yes the vast majority of server operators in [GR] hayday used this simple but very effective utility to control their dedicated GR server along with Reconlog Linky.

This would make control of the server a lot easier, if you are in 'game' playing trying to edit the server with command promt window then if you get shot it goes down, pain in the butt.

Thats why the question. Unfortunately i dont know code so i cant make one :(