Ghost Recon.net Forums

My copy of Ghost Recon Gold just arrived today (it shipped on the 12th...) and I'm absolutely loving getting back into this game. I haven't played it in 2+ years. The only thing is, I can't seem to run reliably. Like I hold down the right mouse button, but the actual running keeps toggling on and off apparently at random. I suppose its possible that there is something wrong with my right mouse button, although I've never had any trouble before.

I have a Logitech G5 mouse, and am running XP SP2. Thanks in advance,

InsaneSnyper

Well if it had been a cordless mouse i would have said thats the problem !! But if i remember the G5 is USB so i dont know ? is it only when you run ? :unsure:

I recently got the G5 and it stall/freezes during Firefox/IE7 tabbing thru different websites, changing brush tools in Photoshop, but not much on actual games (though sensitive when scrolling thru GRAW2 TacMap <_< ).

Logitech already replaced mine.

Still having the same issues.

Might possibly a USB conflict thing. Couldn't find any BB thread (including Logitech's offical forum) that answers these question.

Have you tried moving to different USB ports?

Good luck n post any solution if you find any.

Have you tried a driver update from Logitech?

Or, remapping the run key to a different button on your mouse?

Months ago, I had some of the mouse side buttons seemly quit my mapping I did in GR options.

I remapped them recently to the same buttons and they work fine. :unsure:

I just updated the "Control Center" (which is the closest thing Logitech seems to list to a driver, I suspect the driver is included), along with the mouses firmware (I got a good laugh out of the idea of doing a firmware upgrade to my mouse... I mean its a mouse, come on) but neither did anything. Tomorrow I'll try mapping a different button to run. Thanks again,

InsaneSnyper