GRAW2 [Ladders ?]

Hi. Original GR player here from TheRumble/TCZ. Going to pickup GRAW2 today and I was wondering where all the ladders are? It seems TCZ is dead, they don't even list GRAW2. Any input is appreciated.

[Moved to the Clans and Ladders Forum]

Edited by Pave Low

Hi. Original GR player here from TheRumble/TCZ. Going to pickup GRAW2 today and I was wondering where all the ladders are? It seems TCZ is dead, they don't even list GRAW2. Any input is appreciated.

Wow. My post got moved, I didn't even see this forum section. Yes, I am retarded.

Wow. My post got moved, I didn't even see this forum section. Yes, I am retarded.

TWL right now seems to have the most active and joined teams .. i think the power ladder is up to 27 team now.

http://www.teamwarfare.com/

If you are looking for a team to play with check out SCE (www.shadowcompanyelite.com 18+)

It's a great squad to belong to ;)

Cheers

Flatliner I believe you used to play for VOD if I remember correctly? We have a few members from them playing with us now: Splitz,Hawk, and Phil. Though Phil and Hawk are not on that much. Either way if your interested in matching with a team let us know!

www.teamaod.net

Edited by AOD*BoG

Yeah that's me. Tell Splitz I said hey, we used to rock original GR together.

It looks like you guys are on the East coast... unfortunately I moved from EST to PST :(

Flatliner, we are all over the U.S. and even in Australia we have a member. We have about a 50/50 split of east coast to west coast. Stop over on our website or on our public teamspeak at 70.69.80.163 (i think, if not it's on our website).