Dam mission, blowing up the dam

I don't know if you have seen, or care about it, but I succeeded in unlocking the Ageia Island mission without having a PPU. Since then Ive been testing my way trough editing the missions, I succeeded in moding some of the campaign missions with those special effects from Ageia Island (destroyable trees, watch towers etc) and right now I am thinking of making a mod that will enable all of these effects in the normal missions.

Now to the question, what would happen if the dam blew up in that campaign mission (Code Farallon) ? I don't know how the GRAW 2 engine is built, and how it treats fluids. The Ageia Physx has support for fluid calculations. So would the game engine automatically make the water flow down? Or would it stand up like a wall?

Is it possible to create a script that will make the water in the game behave like real-world water? How about foam and draft? For example if an entity, lets say a helicopter was in the way, would it be possible to create a script that will make the water take the helicopter with it? Or would I have to create an animation so it would look like the water took the helicopter with it?

EDIT: Or is the water only a textured block?

Btw,Grin Team: suveränt spel ! fortsätt så.

Edited by svendegosson

I don't know if you have seen, or care about it, but I succeeded in unlocking the Ageia Island mission without having a PPU. Since then Ive been testing my way trough editing the missions, I succeeded in moding some of the campaign missions with those special effects from Ageia Island (destroyable trees, watch towers etc) and right now I am thinking of making a mod that will enable all of these effects in the normal missions.

Now to the question, what would happen if the dam blew up in that campaign mission (Code Farallon) ? I don't know how the GRAW 2 engine is built, and how it treats fluids. The Ageia Physx has support for fluid calculations. So would the game engine automatically make the water flow down? Or would it stand up like a wall?

Is it possible to create a script that will make the water in the game behave like real-world water? How about foam and draft? For example if an entity, lets say a helicopter was in the way, would it be possible to create a script that will make the water take the helicopter with it? Or would I have to create an animation so it would look like the water took the helicopter with it?

EDIT: Or is the water only a textured block?

Btw,Grin Team: suveränt spel ! fortsätt så.

Would have been very cool if it worked, but I'm sorry to tell you that the water is not a real fluid.