I'm dead, I pulled the pin, me dead, frag dead?

You pull the pin on your frag/or smoke, your about to toss, you get shot. How come that "live" nade doesn't go off? Is this something that can be fixed easily in an upcoming patch? It's not that huge of a deal, yet it is just one of those "attention to detail" thingys that help with the playability.

So... the nade doesn't actually start cooking when you pull the pin. It's after you toss it or drop it that the simulated spoon falls off and the fuse starts to burn. In one way this could be considered realistic but in another you might think it's not.

I would imagine if you were to take 100 people and give them all a nade and have them pull the pin while being killed some would drop the nade and it would go off and others would hold the nade with the spoon still safely in place. I wonder if they could make it go off sometime and not others depending on some sort of chance system.

So... the nade doesn't actually start cooking when you pull the pin. It's after you toss it or drop it that the simulated spoon falls off and the fuse starts to burn. In one way this could be considered realistic but in another you might think it's not.

I would imagine if you were to take 100 people and give them all a nade and have them pull the pin while being killed some would drop the nade and it would go off and others would hold the nade with the spoon still safely in place. I wonder if they could make it go off sometime and not others depending on some sort of chance system.

even better

true, when u got shoot while holding a grenade in hand and it is cook, the nade will explode killing everyone near u. Its fun.

If only this features had in GRAW and GRAW2, it will be great!! everyone in TS will said "grenaaaaaaaaaaaaade!!" take cover!!

hahahahahahaha...

You pull the pin on your frag/or smoke, your about to toss, you get shot. How come that "live" nade doesn't go off? Is this something that can be fixed easily in an upcoming patch? It's not that huge of a deal, yet it is just one of those "attention to detail" thingys that help with the playability.

Cell,

I believe you have identified the simple fact that a "pin pull" is not actually simulated as s different event from a nade throw. but it should be.

I would like ot see this factually placed in the Bug reporting section. I'm not sure if it is actually a bug so much as a simoplfied feature that desreves to be more designed and implemented out.

But I think this is important enough to report there if you like.

I would title it "Nade pin pull not actually simulated in GRAW"

Cell,

I believe you have identified the simple fact that a "pin pull" is not actually simulated as s different event from a nade throw. but it should be.

I would like ot see this factually placed in the Bug reporting section. I'm not sure if it is actually a bug so much as a simoplfied feature that desreves to be more designed and implemented out.

But I think this is important enough to report there if you like.

I would title it "Nade pin pull not actually simulated in GRAW"

Another thing, haven't read any other posts, so forgive me if I bring up an already mentioned point....In a game as good as GRAW2 is, where is "cooking nades off"? That would be a huge addition.

This makes me think... what does the animation show? If a guy has a nade and on his screen he is in the process of tossing it what do you see on your screen? If you shoot him does he die nade in hand or does it fall to the ground unarmed?

Anyone know?

maybe the nade goes off immediadely if someone picks up the weapon (.i.e grenade) from the fallen guy, because then its active again.... :rofl:

GOD that game was fun...

Now at the risk of sounding rude here and I appoligise for that in advance.

If [GR] was such a good and fun game to you then what the *** are you doing harping about the downfalls of GRAW2? Instead of just having negative remarks about a game we all knew from the start was unlikely to ever be the [GR] sequal that most hardcore fans wanted play the game that you loved so much.

I'll even give you a helping hand if you have lost or missplaced your [GR] copy....PM me an adress (don't care if it's in the sandbox, in the US or on Mars) and I'll ship you my old GR/DS/IT discs free of charge.

Snow.

Had it with dummyspits

Cell,

Do you mind if I write up your bug report and place it in the bug reporting forum?

I hate to let it go without making its way up there.

Read the below statement. If you still feel it should be reported as a bug, go for it.

http://www.ghostrecon.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=36276

Is it really a bug...or more along the lines of an un-included game feature of the :AW* series?

Yeah, I was kind of thinking that too.

Edited by Cell*AFZ*

http://www.ghostrecon.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=36276

Is it really a bug...or more along the lines of an un-included game feature of the :AW* series?

As i stated in my previous post, i believe it is more along the lines of a missing element in the simulation of a grenade. And not necessarily a bug. Here is my original statement:

I would like to see this factually placed in the Bug reporting section. I'm not sure if it is actually a bug so much as a simplified feature that deserves to be more designed and implemented out.

I think if you look closely at many bug reports, they are on that not-so-fine line between bug report and missing feature.