Reading the Credits - That's all?

After reading the credits I was struck by how few programmers there really were for this title. The majority of the credits are mainly artists and other support staff, especially Ageia. No wonder there was a delay.... I really thought alot more people were involved.

I herd Ageia had a circulation of people working on it. Never more then 1 or 2 at the time. So they had no real consistency in their work and got a lot of people in the credits even if none of them worked on the project for very long.

And no, the development crew for GRAW2 wasn't very big compared to other products out there, but it wasn't for GRAW1 either. Not that many artists either compared to most titles in this class.

I forgot this one importat thing.

HATS OFF TO ALL OF YOU AT GRIN. This game is great and for having so few people work on it you must have really worked your ##### off. Cheers to you all!

Moderator edit. Please do not use symbols or other characters to bypass the swear filter.

Edited by WhiteKnight77

I forgot this one importat thing.

HATS OFF TO ALL OF YOU AT GRIN. This game is great and for having so few people work on it you must have really worked your ##### off. Cheers to you all!

^

Yep. Something some of us should really take into account when we post. :blush:

"Overworked and underappreciated" part of the job description @ Grin?

:g_withgrin: (in spirit)

Well said.